Chapter 15

Xu Qin walks faster and passes the corridor, she takes out her phone and calls the infection department. She reports the condition: "There were four to five firefighters inside the water before. Some of them might be hurt. Please let the emergency center colleagues to contact the firefighters. —- Em, okay, let's get in contact again if there's something else."

She hangs up, she then immediately wants to contact Song Yan, yet she notices that she has no his phone number.

Sooner or later he should get that information, she shouldn't be too worried.

She plans to take a look at Xiao Dong, she passes one of the sliding doo. She notices that Song Yan is inside the room. She thinks that she is wrong, she takes another look. It's really him — He is sitting down on the bedside. He has changed his t-shirt and now he is wearing his coat.

Xu Qin pushes open the door, she notices that Song Yan is frowning as his action pulls his scar.

Xu Qin wants to come over to help, but there's a woman coming over from the curtain of the bed. It's the inspector of firefighter, who had come over to do investigation, Li Meng. It's obvious she is coming over to bring Song Yan's clothes. She approaches him and helps with his coat and collar. Then she also kneels down to zip his coat.

Xu Qin stops. Song Yan seems to notice her.

Xu Qin stands on the rear of the bed. She watches him coldly.

Li Meng just realizes someone is coming inside the room, she immediately lets go and goes to the side. She wipes the corner of her eyes and the time she turns her head, her eyes are red. She forces a smile toward Xu Qin.

Song Yan looks at Xu Qin and asks: "What is it?"

Li Meng feel that Song Yan's tone is hostile, she pushes him lightly and apologizes to Xu Qin: "He always acts this way. He doesn't have a good temper. Doctor, please don't take offense."

Xu Qin just shows her polite expression and says: "It's okay."

Song Yan is too lazy to mind her, he takes out his cigarette box to smoke it. He puts a cigarette on his mouth and wants to light it on.

Xu Qin says; "In the hospital you couldn't smoke."

Song Yan glances at her and just plays with the lighter.

Li Meng comes forward and take the cigarette from him: "Listen to the doctor."

Song Yan looks at Li Meng.

Li Meng just blushes and somewhat a bit at loss about what to do. "Just go outside and smoke."

Song Yan looks at her and suddenly turns soft. He smiles: "I'll listen to you." Then he puts away his lighter.

Xu Qin stands there and says nothing.

Facing this kind of situation, she keeps on being silent. She couldn't run away, she just stands there. She is so busy today, her thought is a bit numb. Even her heart is pain but she couldn't feel it.

This man clearly accepts any coo from another woman.

Lin Meng feels that Song Yan's gaze is unpredictable but the next second when he said "listen to you", she feels happy. She laughs secretly. She looks at Xu Qin and just withdraws her smile. She asks her politely: "Doctor, is there any problem? Is there anything that he needs to do? Do you want to check on his injury?"

Xu Qin shakes her head: "No need for now. Four days later he should come over to do check up again." Then she just passes a form to Song Yan. "These medicines, taken orally and external use only."