Chapter 52

Xu Qin has a peaceful sleep that night. When it's early morning, she is 'tossed from side to side' by the man beside her.

Song Yan hugs her from the back and strokes her back.

Xu Qin opens up her eyes and looks at the window.

She flips her body to lay down, she asks; "What time is it?"

"I don't know....." His voice is hoarse. He buries his head on her neck.

She pants and flips her body to look at his face. She accidentally bumps into something. She asks: "When you are in the camp, how would you solve this?"

"Em?" He hasn't responded.

"Every day when you wake up, then it would...... wake up too...."

Song Yan laughs and moves closer to her face. He closes his eyes and says: "Just ignore it, it would be soften soon."

Xu Qin thinks about it and asks again: "Then why every time you are with me, every morning it wouldn't soften by itself?"

Song Yan opens up his eyes and asks: "What do you think?"

Xu Qin couldn't help but to smile.

He hugs her closer and tighter. He sighs: "Ah.... Lao Po (Wife), I want you again..."

She feels itchy. She just holds him and lets him do it.

Today it's a cold weather, yet her heart is burning hot.

..........

After being tangled with each other for two hours, he still holds her, he leans on her and doesn't let go.

It's already 11:00 a.m., he sighs: "It's over, I don't want to wake up."

"I just want to stay on the bed and 'play' with you for the whole day"

She is happy yet she says meanly: "You are a soldier, how could you have no restrain?"

"I'm addicted to a woman. Now I know the feeling and the idea of that words." Song Yan says: "It's lucky that I have no imperial palace, being with wife is much more comfortable than go to the morning court held by a sovereign."

She pushes him away when she hears his obscene words: "Vulgar!"

He just laughs.

She just lets him to hold her again. Actually she also doesn't want to get up.

What's so good to be wake up early in this lonely and cold night, it's better to stay inside his embrace.

But she remembers something, she says: "But for real, if we aren't waking up now, Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma would talk."

He is startled and laughs: "Don't worry. They would be happy if we wake up late."

Xu Qin doesn't know why it is so.

She looks at the window.

She doesn't know what happened last night, she doesn't know that Jiu Ma and Jiu Jiu are worried about her.

Outside the bedroom.

"I'm worried about those two kids. Qin Qin was drunk yesterday, do you think they are fighting?" Jiu Jiu is sitting on the chair and draws something. He sighs.

"They are okay." Jiu Ma sits down on the opposite of him and smiles: "I just looked over from the window, they are still sleeping."

Jiu Jiu is startled and says: "They aren't awake?"

Jiu Ma says: "Not yet, they have a great relationship...... They were indeed in unhappy situation before but it might be because they didn't see each other so their minds were all over the place."