Epilogue

The outpatient department got off work at 5:30PM, Xu Qin stayed in her office to read.

The new intern passed by the door and poked his head in to see: "Doctor Xu isn't off work yet?"

Xu Qin: "En, just a little longer."

Doctor Dong from the same department passed by and said with a smile: "She has a boyfriend to pick her up."

"Oh, so blessed—"

"Exactly, he's tall, handsome, and loves to pamper her."

Xu Qin pursed her lips and smiled.

"Doctor Xu, I'm going!"

"Goodbye!"

The sound of footsteps quickly disappeared in the hallway, and Xu Qin read in peace. Ten minutes later, she closed the book, took her bag, locked her office door and went downstairs.

Late by ten minutes, she missed the peak period of hospital employees getting off work. She walked through the quiet hospital building alone, with few pedestrians, it was especially quiet.

She walked out the door, the sky was high and the earth was broad.

Later in the year, the weather in Di City was getting better day by day.

The sky was blue and the air was fresh.

The incoming breeze passing by was cool, fading away the ice-cold chill.

Winter was really over.

When the weather was good, people's moods would also improve.

When she went down the steps, she unconsciously smiled, and walked quickly to the gate of the hospital. After waiting for less than a minute, she saw her family's white car.

Through the windshield, the man in the driver's seat looked at her with a widening smile on his face.

The car slowed down and stopped beside her.

She opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat, leaning over and kissing Song Yan on the cheek.

Today was the weekend, there was a lot of traffic on the road, and there were some traffic jams.

Song Yan slowed down, leisurely reached out to hold her hand, and rubbed it gently.

As soon as he saw her, he couldn't help but get close to her, it was hard to explain.

"Was work tiring today?"

"I'm not tired. Compared to being in the emergency room before, it's nothing. What about you?"

"Things were pretty easy going too."

Xu Qin slowly grabbed his fingers, and suddenly asked: "Do you no longer need to do physical training now?"

"Obviously."

The car in front moved, Song Yan touched the back of her hand with his thumb, then withdrew his hand, and drove the car slowly past the Shi Yu intersection. Thinking of something, he turned to look at her, "What's wrong? You look so regretful. "

Xu Qin: "Then what if you lose your abdominal muscles?"

Song Yan: "......"

He laughed, "You like abs?"

Xu Qin said: "I like them."

"That's easy, I can do a couple hundred push-ups with you on my back at home everyday, then do a couple hundred squats with you in my arms. It'll be about the same."

Xu Qin thought about that scene and thought it was quite ideal, so she nodded with bright eyes.

After grocery shopping and returning home, they went through the door, walked around the screen wall, and went up the corridor. They saw the winter jasmine blooming in the yard, each yellow, bright and moving.