Chapter 5

Xu Qin is the last one to exit the elevator, Xiao Yu Xiao slows down his steps.

Xu Qin asks: "Why are you looking at me?"

Xiao Yu Xiao: "Do you miss Song Yan?"

Xu Qin is cold: "What should I miss from him?"

Xiao Yu Xiao couldn't answer for a moment, he just laughs and strokes Xu Qin's head.

..........

The colored lights circulate in the room, it makes the atmosphere be dubious. The screen is playing an oldies song. The waiters are pouring water and beers on the coffee table.

Xu Qin goes to the washing room, Meng Yan Chen is drinking water on the sofa. Xiao Yu Xiao sits beside him and pushes him.

Meng Yan Chen's glass shakes : "What is it?"

Xiao Yu Xiao: "Recently do you have any woman around you?"

Meng Yan Chen shakes his head.

Xiao Yu Xiao glances at him. "Do you have any embarrassing illness?"

Meng Yan Chen looks back at him: "If not, you want to try?'

Xiao Yu Xiao shows his disgusted expression. "Go away! I have no interest in man."

One of the female waiter in the room laughs secretly, Xiao Yu Xiao pretends to be angry: "What are you laughing at? Ah?"

The waiter knows that he doesn't angry, she just smiles.

Xiao Yu Xiao just asks: "Let me ask two of you, is he handsome?"

Meng Yan Chen: "Get lost."

One of the waiter pursues her lips and blushes.

Xiao Yu Xiao: "Is he handsome? Ah? He."

The two waiters nods.

Xiao Yu Xiao continues to tease them. "So is he more handsome or me?"

Meng Yan Chen couldn't be quiet anymore: "Are you bored?"

One of the waiter is bold, she says: "He."

Xiao Yu Xiao loses his smile and looks at that young woman. After a second, he smiles: "Tonight you would not get any tip."

The young woman, who is not getting any tip, just stays silent.

Xiao Yu Xiao doesn't make fuss and just eats his orange. He suddenly says: "That day, Xiao Qin said a sentence to me."

Meng Yan Chen looks at him.

Xiao Yu Xiao: "She said that your Ma told her of what is called life, it means you couldn't get what you want the most. Also precisely you want something because you couldn't get it. But the time you get it, you would toss it away quickly.

Meng Yan Chen watches him intensely.

Xiao Yu Xiao: "A person's life is really long, if you could enjoy what you have, it's already a great good fortune. Giving up something for chasing something you want. It's worthless."

The time they are speaking, Xu Qin is back. Meng Yan Chen looks away and picks up his wine glass.

The waiter, who is pouring wine asks: "Xiao Ge (Bro Xiao), what do you still want yet you couldn't get it ah?"

Xiao Yu Xiao is not serious, he just smiles: "I want you, but I couldn't get you."

The young woman couldn't endure the tease, she laughs shyly and blushes.

Suddenly Xiao Yu Xiao's phone vibrates.

Meng Yan Chen takes a look at it: "Just go down. Before you said you have things to do?"