Chapter 43

The light in the living room is dusky , there's a lonely slipper there.

Inside the bathroom, the water is on and making a noise. A naked man and woman are leaning on the wall.

Xu Qin is hold up by him, her position of hanging in the air makes her feels unsafe and sensitive. She shivers and hugs his neck. Their bodies are so close with each other, she vents her feeling by kissing his neck.

Song Yan stops for a while and pecks her sideburns and laughs lowly: "Take it easy. Don't bite my neck, it's not good for anyone to see."

"Oh." Xu Qin replies and says with a light voice: "But I couldn't control myself, what should I do?"

She rarely provokes him openly, this makes Song Yan feels happy. He laughs at her and says with a hoarse voice: "Then no need to endure it anymore."

No need to endure it.

Her desire and feeling from the bottom of heart, whether it's hatred or love, she could release it as much as she likes.

In the middle of the bathroom, the mirror is covered with mist.

The sky turns dark outside.

He holds her to the bed to go to sleep.

On the bed on his embrace, she uses her fingers to stroke his ear. He opens up his eyes: "You are not sleeping?"

"Your breath sprays to my ear, it's itchy." She says.

Song Yan repositions himself: "What about this way?"

"Great." She also turns her body and hugs his waist.

He loses a bit of his sleepiness and asks: "Today are you so tired?"

"Not really. I have used to this."

"Do you have any trouble at work?" He seems to be so interested toward her job.

Xu Qin thinks about it: "No ah. ..... Oh, there's a trouble in other group."

She rubs her eyes and says slowly: "Today there's a pregnant woman who had a car accident. She was in a critical condition. Doctor Li handled that patient, and she planned to save the adult as in that situation, saving the baby would mean losing both lives. ... But the family of the man wasn't willing to give any consent. They want the baby boy."

"Then."

"Both of them are dead."

Song Yan laughs coldly.

"At the hospital, for these matters we are used to it." Xu Qin is much calmer than him. She considers and asks: "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Would you choose to save the adult or the baby?"

"Nonsense, of course I would save you."

Xu Qin smiles and squeezes closer to him. She asks: "What if my body is weak, and giving birth to a kid would mean harming my life."

"Then no need to give birth to one. I and you aren't like other people, we don't have any palace that need heir." He unexpectedly have interest to jeer at her. She kicks him lightly for a while.

But suddenly she remembers about the blind date partner, who Fu Wen Ying arranged for her.

That man has money and appearance, he has a good education and talent. That man said to her: "You don't need to do anything, you also could just stay unemployed. Marrying into my family means you could enjoy your life. As long as you could give birth to a son."