Chapter 45

Xu Qin wakes up early, she just notice that her toothpaste is finished. She opens up the cupboard behind the mirror and notices there are several boxes of medicines, which she asked from doctors in the hospital.

She extends her brain and looks outside the bathroom, Song Yan is in the dining room.

Xu Qin throws all the medicines to the trash bin and takes a tissue to cover it.

After getting ready, she goes to the dining room. Most of the breakfast dishes are on the table. There is a sunny fried egg.

Xu Qin picks up the trash bin and places it near the door. She goes to wash her hand again and asks: "Two days later would be Monday, would you go to work?"

"Em." Song Yan is scooping a bowl of porridge: "I think I have a enough rest for my injury."

"Ao." Xu Qin closes the water tap and asks: "Then I need a month more before I could meet you again?"

Song Yan hears it and looks at her. She is taking a tissue to wipe her fingers and hands. Surgeon's hands are white and slender. Her fingers are tall. She looks calm.

He teases: "You would live alone, aren't you used to it?"

"Yes, in the past I lived alone too." She tried to show off," These days you are staying here, I am not used to it." She takes a bowl of porridge from him and goes to sit down on the dining table.

Song Yan finds this to be hilarious, he sits down in front of her and says: "Perhaps I could come back on the next weekend."

Xu Qin's eyes turn bright, though she still controls her expression. "Why are you saying that way?"

"Last year at the end of the year, we got a document that there's a reformation regarding our group's working system. We could have a holiday roster on the weekend."

Xu Qin haggles over small matters: "What do you mean by holiday roster on the weekend? The group would take turn to be off on the weekend. On the weekend you could leave the camp, and you will have two days right?"

"These period of time I haven't returned back to the group, so I am not really care about it."

Xu Qin starts to eat the porridge and nods slightly. No matter it's a day or two days, she already feels satisfied but she doesn't need to wait for a month.

She says: "it's quite great."

Song Yan watches her expression and laughs, he says: "There's a greater news."

Xu Qin: "What?"

Song Yan: "If someone is married, they could go home everyday."

"......." Xu Qin is half believing and half doubting, "For real?"

"Real." Song Yan leans closer, he watches at her face and seduces her: "You could consider about it, how about if you rescue me?"

Xu Qin's face is red.

What does he mean by saving me? Letting him to go home every night to torture her?

She blushes and looks at his face. She wants to decide whether he is joking or saying the truth. Suddenly her phone is ringing.

Xu Qin immediately shifts her gaze and takes her phone.

Song Yan laughs and starts to eat.

Xu Qin takes her phone and looks at the screen. Her heart is clicking but she does't look at Song Yan. She takes her phone and goes to the balcony: "Hello?"

"Qin Qin." Fu Wen Ying says with a low voice. She sounds to be in a good mood.

Xu Qin says: "Ay, Ma."