Chapter 65

After Xu Qin beckoned, the group of people quickly dispersed back to their respective positions.

Jiang Yi was curious: "How did Captain Song successfully pursue sister-in-law?"

Song Yan smiled: "We were high school classmates."

"Ah??" The group of people exclaimed.

"This plan was made so early!"

Yang Chi yelled: "Didn't I say, that time we went to the hospital, about the tooth pain, there was something wrong with Captain Song! What did I say then! You all didn't believe me."

Jiang Yi: "Thinking back, Captain Song really did feel off that day. It turned out that he was reunited with sister-in-law, and he had something on his mind."

Xu Qin was a little embarrassed when she thought of that experience, but looking at Song Yan, he didn't take it seriously, and was joking and chatting with everyone.

The young men had been in the military camp for a long time, and the training was difficult. It was rare to have the opportunity to interact with the outside world on weekdays, let alone women. Everyone was young and energetic, who didn't want to fall in love? Last time they found out that Tong Ming had a girlfriend, the whole team was so lively, as if it was themselves who had found a girlfriend, and questioned Tong Ming for a long time.

This time it was Captain Song's turn, Captain Song who in everyone's eyes always had women show their affections towards him but never bloomed, so naturally they were all curious again.

Various questions came up in turn, and Song Yan answered them one by one.

Xu Qin smiled and hid behind his back.

He was playing around with everyone, but he stretched his hand out behind him and handed it to her.

With peace of mind, she lowered her head and played with his fingers.

The atmosphere gradually became more cheerful. Song Yan looked at the time, it was getting late, and the discharge ceremony would be soon.

He smiled slightly, and said: "Everyone go get ready first, and we will gather on the field later. Everyone is so happy and cheerful today."

Now, the dormitory was a little quieter.

Everyone knew that there would be those leaving the team today, and Song Yan especially came here to make the atmosphere less sad.

But the more they forced themselves to smile, the harder it was to let go of their heartache after laughing.

"Jiang Yi and the others are retiring today, and Captain will go to the detachment after Chinese New Year." Yang Chi's tone was low, and his head was lowered, "Although we have the saying that in this whole world there is a feast that never ends, but this one is to......"

Xiao Ge: "Captain is transferred to the detachment, so we can still see each other often. But once Jiang Yi and the others leave, I don't know what year or month we can meet again."

Everyone was silent, and their expressions were very uncomfortable.

Including Jiang Yi, the four being discharged turned their heads away to sniffle, tears welling in their eyes. People who had been tossed into fires, burned, and bled without shedding a single tear, at this moment, a few words from their comrades-in-arms pierced their hearts.

Song Yan took a deep breath and said: "It's a good thing that our team members can retire safely. I also hope that everyone who is staying in the team will also have the day when they retire wearing red flowers."