40: Reality

"Ms. Manoban"

"Ms. Manoban"

My mind was shaken up by the constant calling. I opened my eyes and saw Jennie staring at me. Glaring.

I took into account what she was wearing and it was the same outfit she wore on the first day I laid my eyes on her.

But something was different.

"It seems as though you were not listening Ms. Manoban. I expect you to not be like this throughout the school year or we will have a problem." She shook her head and proceeded to call out the names of the other people in the class but I zone out.

Wasn't the school year nearly ending? we only had a few more weeks till graduation.

And what is up with her, she seems off. Everything seems off.

My eyebrows met in confusion. Then I looked at my surroundings and everything looked the same.

I looked at my back and I felt a sense of deja vu. It felt like all of this have happened before.

My eyes began to see through each one of the students and my eyes widen when I saw Rosè with her old hair color.

What the fuck

Why would she go back to her old hair color when she was singing praises of love for her newest one?

But what shocked me most was seeing Jisoo Unnie flirting with a girl beside her while Rosè was only eating her food, not even trying to stop her girlfriend from flirting in front of her.

"Ms. Manoban, one more warning and you will be sent to detention. You would not want that as your welcoming gift for your first day right?"

Huh

———————
The bell rung and I quickly sprinted outside the room when I noticed Jisoo Unnie and Rosé were gone.

They didn't even wait for me.

Those bitches

The hallway was once again swarming with students from all grades.

My eyes was searching the sea of heads for a certain red colored hair. It wasn't that hard to find, seeing as though she was the only person with a vibrant hair.

I went running to them but stopped when I noticed they were taking something out of a locker.

But that isn't their locker...

Again, What the fuck.

I know where our locker place where since we almost always meet in front of it.

I went sprinting in their directions, not even saying sorry to the people I bump with.

I needed some explanation and I needed it fast. This whole thing is hurting my head and I the feelings I have right now is making me confused.

"Jisoo Unnie! Chaeyoung!" I screamed for their name and both looked at me shocked and confused.

"Hey, why'd you guys left me? You didn't even wait for me like you used to" I explained in a fake angry emotion.

I was expecting a laugh and a slap from both of them but I waited and nothing was said between them. Only the looks of confused was evident in their faces.

"Hello? Do you guys hear me?" I waved my hand at them to get their attention. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Rosé who had the same expression in her face.

"Uhm- I'm sorry but I don't think we're that close to wait for you" I furrowed mine now. What the heck is she saying?

"Are you guys pranking me or what? Stop it okay, it's not funny" I laughed it out and tried to head lock her but she moved away like she was disgusted of me.