11: Bruise and Kisses

I lay in the comfort of Jennie's body. Her heartbeat transforms itself into the most beautiful lullaby. I looked at her face in admiration.

'Beautiful' I thought and stole a few pecks on her lips being cautious not to wake her up. I slowly moved to her sides, my heaviness might wake her up and I don't want that. 

I heard a little creak as I was closing my eyes to sleep again. 

"Mommy" I heard a tiny voice say and it made me stir a little bit. I sat up and saw the cute little toddler standing on her side of the bed and he was tapping Jennie's arm.

She hummed and opened her eyes, turning to her side to take a look at the person who woke her up. I moved my hand away from her body and let her focus on him. 

"Daehan...qué está mal?"  (what's wrong) she asked and I died with the Spanish. Fuck her voice.

I shook my head, erasing all dirty thoughts I had with her while she comforts his son. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:00 a.m.

He rubbed his eyes while holding his stuffed monkey tightly in his little arms. 

"mal sueño" (bad dream) he said and Jennie frowned. She picked him up and laid him in the middle of us.

I of course didn't mind. She needed to comfort her son to help him sleep. She has the utmost right to do so.

"Mommy..." she hummed while placing her hand on his hair, soothing it and letting him calm down. 

"Leche" (milk) he said and she began to lower the strap of her nightgown. I looked away, keeping my eyes away from seeing her being half-naked. I knew from the shuffling of the bed that Daehan has immediately latched on to her nipple. 

Lucky guy. 

I also want to be a baby. 

Jennie looked up at me once she saw Daehan was drinking peacefully. 

"It helps him go back to sleep after he's had a bad dream" she explained and I nodded and pecked her lips.

"You do not have to explain anything you do with him to me," I said and she smiled. She placed her lips to mines. 

Jennie pulled down her nightgown to cover her boobs as Daehan unlatched his mouth from her nipples. I closed my eyes again. 

I then felt him getting comfortable between us. I pulled the blankets over the three of us and wrapped my arms around both of them as we all drifted back to sleep.

---------------

I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring to indicate the next class we needed to attend.

I already ate with Jennie in her office so I was just listening to music while also scrolling through Instagram. I had one earbud out so I can hear the bell go off and I was sitting at a table by myself of course.

As I was watching a cute video of a puppy on Instagram, my ears perked up at someone talking about a familiar name. I heard "Evil Queen" come out of their mouth so I knew they were talking about my dumpling.

I turned my music off so that I could hear more clearly.

"She's a fucking bitch" I heard a cliché jock say.

"True but she's hot though," a boy beside him said before gulping the soda in his hand.

"Yeah, she's lucky I want to fuck her or else-" This dude who I know goes by the name Kai said but I cut him up before he tells things he'll regret later.