22: Love and Pain

LISA's pov

I went in between her legs causing my covered dick to brush against her folds making us both moan into the kiss. I removed my sports bra leaving me with my boxers.

Jennie slipped her hand into my boxers, her hand passing through the band and massaging my hardened member. I let out a small groan against her lips. 

She then pulled her hand out but not before squeezing it. She snaked her hand around my neck playing with the baby hairs in it.

I used my one hand to lift me up, hovering on top of her while I use my other one to grab my dick from its confinements and move it to her entrance, gliding it up and down her wet folds.

As it is the first time that I am taking charge I looked at her asking for permission, she nodded her head letting me continue my work.

Spreading her legs apart, I leaned down and pressed a kiss to her pelvic, she whimpered at the anticipation. I lined my shaft with her wet entrance.

I slowly entered her and ease myself into her velvety goodness. We both moan loudly as I entered her slowly. Inch by inch disappeared inside her tight, warm walls.

"baby, it feels so good, you feel so good" she moaned. I was balls deep and she moaned at the feeling of my dick filling her up completely.

She nodded for me to continue as we kissed passionately and I thrust in and out of her at a slow pace. Even though I just want to hammer my way in her, we have still not done this frequently and I don't want to hurt her, I want her to get used to the size of my dick.

"faster baby" she whimpered, eyes closed. 

She placed her hands on my back, trying to find access to anything she can hold on to.

I nodded then started to thrust in at a more steady speed. Pumping in and out at a quick pace, she moaned loudly. I groaned as her walls clenched around my member.

"Ahh Yesssss" she gasped with a blissful look and gripped my back. I felt her nails making crescent moons and I was hissing at the feeling knowing all too well it has drawn blood.

"B-baby" I groaned as her walls clench around me

I grab ahold of her legs and elevated it over my shoulder allowing me to hit her even deeper and thrust faster.

The only sound heard around the area is our moan and our skin slapping together.

Thrusting deeply into her, she was panting for air as she let out a whimper after whimper, moan after moan.

Jennies breathing began to become inconsistent and her legs shake violently letting me know she was close.

"Baby you're so big" she moaned. Her legs were now wrapped tightly against my ass, hoisting me closer to her.

A couple more thrusts and she collapses underneath me.

"Lisa!" her juices flow down my dick and to my balls as her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her mouth hangs agape as her body arches off the bed.

I help her ride out her high and slow down my thrust.

As she picked up her breathing she rolled us over and sat on my lap. She reached for my dick and placed it at her entrance. She started kissing me as she was sinking down my pulsing member.

"fuck baby" I sob out as she bounced up and down my dick. Her walls clenches around me as she went faster. The sight of her looking down at me makes me wanna come faster inside of her.

"Harder baby, harder" she whimpered in her state of pleasure as she massaged my member with her walls.

Her movements are starting to get slower and I placed my hands on her hips to help guide her, aiding her to move up and down. She guided herself up and down as she held onto my forearms.