10: Bad & Good Memories

I stopped kissing her when I felt her slightly push me back. But my lips had another life of their own and it tried to kiss her lips again. 

Jennie chuckled as she saw what I was going to do and put a finger against my lips, shielding them from connecting to her soft ones. 

"No kissing, we still need to talk" I pouted, giving her my cutest puppy eyes. 

"Fine. We can kiss but after we finish talking okay?" I smiled and showed her my pearly whites and hugged her. She laughed at my actions. I took the chance to give her a small peck before interlocking our fingers with each other and sneaking another kiss as I continued the story of my life. 

"Um let's see... Where was I? Oh, apparently I'm a bad influence because now my little brother has a potty mouth" I chucked and so did she.

"At ten? Yeah, you are a bad influence" I shrugged.

"Well I cussed at ten" she stared at me with eyes that screamed 'liar'. I raised my hand in surrender. 

"Okay... I'm lying, I didn't start cussing until I was thirteen" I said with all honesty.

"I didn't say a cuss word until I lost my virginity. That hurt like hell" she said. Damn, fucker must be horrible if he made Jennie curse.

"How old were you? If it's ok to ask, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable with it" I didn't want her being uncomfortable around me. I want her to feel safe with my presence and even if I'm curious about her past, I know my limits. She looked at me as if I said something out of this world. 

"It's okay, I'm not uncomfortable with you" she pecked my lips. I don't think I will ever get used to this.  

"I was sixteen when I lost it" I nodded. A question came to my mind but I didn't want to ask her because it was too personal. I looked away from her eyes. 

"Is something wrong?" she asked worriedly.

I shook my head. 

"Just a stupid question but I told you, I never in a million years want you to feel uneasy with me so you don't have to answer my stupid question" I kissed her knuckled. 

"Lisa, you're too sweet but I told you, I have never felt uncomfortable with you ever since we first met. It feels like I can be myself whenever you are by my side. It feels natural that it's scary but I hope you feel the same way too" she pulled her right hand away from my hold and placed it in my cheeks caressing it. 

"I do" she smiled.

"So what did you want to ask me?" I gulped

"Uhm...Who did you lose it to?" Told you it was a stupid question. I was beginning to feel slightly jealous but it was stupid right? It was obvious she's not a virgin, she has a child for crying out loud, and plus there's no telling how old I was when she lost it. I don't even know her age.

I guess she saw that I was getting a little jealous because she put her hand over mine and gave me a reassuring smile.

I nodded for her to continue.

"I lost it to Daehan's father. His name is Hanbin" She said and I nodded trying to ignore the rising jealousy in me. 

"Is he still around?" I asked and bit my lip, she nodded for an answer. Why am I still asking questions about him? 

"He takes Daehan on the weekends," I thought about something and again, It's stupid. 

"Is... Is something still going on between you two?" she scoffed. Of course not Lisa. You stupid girl. She wouldn't have been with you if something is still going between them.

"I was young and stupid. I wouldn't go back out with him even if it was at a gunpoint." You can definitely hear the hate covering the words she was speaking. Thank God. I thought she regrets not being with him anymore. 

My curiosity peaked when I heard her say that. It made me want to know what happened between them. 

"What happened?" I asked going through with it.  She squeezed my hand as she looked away. 

"I was thirteen when I met him. My family just moved here from New Zealand. He was my first crush so he was just like my world and when I was fourteen he asked me out and I, of course, said yes.. he was a year older than me and it was his Junior prom and I went with him and I went home with him because I drunk a little too much and wasn't feeling well and he managed to sweet talk me into having sex with him"

"Isn't that kind of rape? He took advantage of you when you were drunk" I said being angry but she shook her head.

"No...I wanted it. Maybe not that way or that particular day...but I wanted him in every way possible. I loved him" She said and sighed.

"And we remained together until I was eighteen. He went to college in a different state and after he was gone I found out that I was pregnant. I told him when I found out. So he finished off that year and moved back here and finished it here so that he could be here for Daehan. We got back together for a bit but I found out he was cheating so I broke it off... but he is a wonderful father so I can't take Daehan away from him" I nodded.

"If Daehan is two then you are twenty?" I asked amused

"I just turned 21" she replied

"You are a teacher at twenty-one!?" I asked a little shocked.

"I was always ahead of my class, I skipped a couple of grades so I ended up graduating high school and college early " I smirked.

"Damn... My woman is smart" I said and she chuckled.

"Your woman?" she raised an eyebrow.

I blushed and shrugged.

Fuck! I messed up already.

She put her hand on my cheek and made me look at her.

"Woman makes me feel old. Just call me baby" she said and kissed me.

I smiled against her lips and kissed her back.

She hummed against my lips and pulled me closer. As the kiss got hotter I laid her down and climbed on top of her. One hand caressing her cheek while the other holds her waist.

Somehow the kiss got very heated. I held her hips down for a bit before my hand started sliding up her nightgown.

Fuck, what am I doing?

I soon felt her amazing breast in my hands and I squeezed it softly causing her to moan. I felt her wrap her legs around my waist pulling my hips down against her.

I reluctantly pulled away and we both were panting.

"As much as I don't want to...we have to stop," I said and she nodded trying to catch her breath as she understood what I meant.

"Yeah, we have only been seeing each other a week. It's way too early"

I was about to move my hand away from her breast but she grabbed my wrist.

"No...keep it there. I like it" I smiled and pecked her lips.

"We should get some sleep," I said getting off her sexy body and moving beside her but she held my hand stopping me. 

"Stay on top of me. I feel safe when you're there" I kissed her lips and nod my head in agreement because who doesn't want to be on top of a hot girl like Jennie Kim?

"Good night gorgeous," I said once I became comfortable with my position and she blushed at my endearment for her.

"Good night baby," she pecked my lips.

I smiled and leaned my head on her chest as I close my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep as her soft fingers laced itself in my hair.

------------

I need more English words 🕴

And my telegram is @.GabNoBangs if u wanna talk

stay safe n take care<8

---A