9: Things About Ourselves

"Um...Where's the bathroom?" I asked and she looked at me raising her brow questionally. Don't look at me like that, please. I'm already embarrassed as is. 

"Down the hall second door on the right", I thank her and stood up slowly whimpering a bit. Dick is too big it's hurting, I need to release it from its confinements. 

I quickly found the bathroom and closed the door, locking it. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled them along my boxers down, till they reached the bottom floor. 

I sighed in relief as my hardness was free. I looked down at it and bit my lip.

I have no idea how to get it down except masturbating and a cold shower but I can't do both right now. My moaning might be too loud to draw attention considering that I will literally moan Jennie's name because it's been the name I have been moaning since I meet her. And she'll question why I even took a shower. 

I sighed and ran my fingers through my blond hair.

Why was I cursed with this thing? I mean thank god for it being big because it wins being the largest and biggest as far as I know but hiding it is hard. 

I heard a knock on the door and it made me jump a little. 

"Lisa? Are you alright love?" I heard concern dripping in her voice and it made me smile a little bit.

I looked down at my hard member. Damn you. 

I wasn't okay.

I didn't know what to do.

"Um...yeah... I'm okay" I lied, what else was I supposed to say? 'I'm hard and in need of help?' Only a dumbass will say that. 

"You do not sound like it, Let me in, I'll try helping you if you need help" my eyes went wide. Yes, I need help but not with this. It's too early for you to see the disgusting part of me like what others have said. 

"I'm fine I swear. I'll be out in a minute" I said fast with all seriousness yet she clearly still didn't buy it.

"Lisa," she said and it was kind of a tone a mother would give to her child. It seemed like a warning. But for me, it made my brain go to different areas of pervertedness and kinkiness. She's a mommy, I like-

NO LISA STOP this is not the time to think about things like that. 

She was warning me like if your parent told you to do something and you were hesitant so they said your name warning you before you get smacked in the head or something.

I sighed and pulled my boxer and pants back up. Buttoning and zipping it before unlocking the door and letting her walk in with all her glory. 

I closed the door behind her and look at her nervously. She looked at me and grabbed my hands. 

"What's wrong?" she asked softly which made me shook my head still not wanting her to discover how I got hard for her when she wasn't doing anything. 

"I can tell something is wrong...talk to me" she begged with her cute eyes, giving me the puppy dog ones.

"I just...you were just...so fucking hot and...he wants you," I said referring to the thing in between my legs not caring anymore if she knows how much of a pervert I am. 

She smirked and chuckled. I blushed from embarrassment. 

"It's not funny" I pouted and she kissed my lips. I should pout more. 

"I don't know what to do...and it really hurts" I whined like a kid because it really does hurt and with her here right now in an enclosed and small room is making it harder for my poor little Lisa. 

"Take a shower and relieve yourself. I'll get you a towel and something to put on" she pat my cheeks softly making me pout again.

"But it's cold outside, I'll get a cold if I leave" I bit my lip.

"Then don't" she replied and kissed my nose before leaving the bathroom.

Fuck

How am I going to be able to contain him all night?

Maybe staying isn't a good idea.

-------------

I was sitting in Jennie's bed waiting for her while she puts Daehan to bed. I was going to sleep in her living room's couch but she insisted I sleep with her. Fast right? Well, researchers says that lesbian relationship are always fast. But we're not doing anything else but sleep and cuddle.

Maybe...

I'm kind of nervous to sleep with her. I don't have my boxers on so when I wake up I don't want to scare her off with it.

I usually dream about her and wake up hard, but tonight I'll be sleeping next to her.

What if something bad happens?

I can't control him.

Fuck this isn't a good idea.

It's a terrible idea. 

I should just sneak out and sleep on her couch when she sleeps because I know she won't let me out of her room nor will let me sleep on the couch. 

I sighed and close my eyes and leaned my head back against the headboard. I don't want to ruin this before it truly even starts. Yet at the same time should I be worrying? But I'm already worrying a lot. 

I'm an overthinker and I hate it. 

She knows about me. She knows about this thing in between my legs. She knows I'm a freak and yet she still likes me. Or does she really? 

I heard the door open making me sit up straight. 

"Alright Daehan is asleep," she said and she came over and joined me in the bed.

"Are you alright babe?" I nodded and leaned in to kiss her lips. She hummed against my lips and kissed me back.

Her lips were softer than I could have ever imagined and she tasted like sweet strawberries.

She tangled a hand in my hair pulling me closer making me kiss deeper.

I moaned softly and blushed a bit but didn't stop kissing her. I held her hips and I somehow had the urge to squeeze that wonderful ass of hers so I did and she moans against my lips making my dick go wild.

I instantly got hard and I had to hurry and pull away. She was panting the same as I.

"Wh--what's wrong?" she asked and I gestured to my crotch and blushed embarrassed, hiding my face between my palms. 

Why couldn't I control it?

"It's okay" she chuckled taking my hands away from my face and pecking my lips.

"We have to stop. It's painful already and if we keep going it'll probably explode. It's too early to cross that boundary" I said and saw that she was looking at me amused.

"What's wrong?" I asked being slightly curious

"It's nothing. It's just that I like it how you want to take things slow. When all people I know just want to get in my pants" I hugged her holding her hands in mine. 

"I think now is a good time to get to know each other," I said, forgetting about the pain I am feeling down there. She nodded. 

"You first though"

"Alright...I turned eighteen last March. I have a younger brother. His name is Bambam but I call him Bam and he is ten. We're actually super close he is like my only friend. I know pathetic right? but I'm not very social because I'm a freak and I don't want anyone to know" I felt her grab my hand

"You aren't a freak, you're human just like everyone else," she said and rubbed my knuckles with her thumb. I smiled softly and pecked her lips even though we agreed to no kissing right now. 

I just can't help myself.

---------

Bitch I'm out, my brain is killing me but i hope yall liked it.

---A