12: Nearly but not Really

Lisa's Pov

She smiled against my lips and kissed me back. She was straddling me with one hand tangled in the locks of my hair while the other was softly caressing my cheeks. 

I smiled in our kiss, my hands moving downwards from her waist to her ass and squeezing it in the process. She moaned and pulled my head closer, deepening the kiss.

I felt the soft skin of her ass. Her skirt is pushed up around her waist since she is straddling me. My fingers touched a pair of silky strings that felt like she had a lace thong on and just the thought of that made me hard.

"mmmhm" I felt her start grinding down on me.

I groan a bit and I pulled away as my oxygen was limited. She leaned her forehead on mine but kept grinding on me. The only restriction keeping us from totally having sex are the clothes we were wearing and I haven't hated cottons and linens as much as I do right now. Jesus at this moment I don't know if I can keep my dick from overtaking my brain in fucking her relentlessly.

 Fuck you dick for that

"Shit" I muttered and I buried my face in the space between her boobs. My safe haven of this moment. 

I bit the exposed flesh and she moaned and tightened her grip in my hair.

"Mmmm, Lili" she moaned the nickname she made up and that lit a fire in me. Fuck being slow. I needed her.

I grabbed her hips and flipped us over. I started unbuttoning my pants, zipping down the zipper. She bit her lip as she saw what I was doing and started helping me.

We got my pants and underwear down, my extra member coming out of its imprisonment. 

"Holy shit y-you're h-huge" she basically stuttered. I smirked, I hate this gland for making me suffer throughout my life but I wont lie and say I am proud of its size. I looked at Jennie's lust filled eyes and saw her hand moving downwards. I watched as she moved her panties to the side making me finally see her glistening pussy.

God does it look beautiful. 

The wetness her pussy was letting out made my mouth water in hungriness. I wanted to taste her and lick her dry. 

"Put it in me baby, please" she begged and I groaned. Fuck is she hot.

I grabbed my dick lubricating it with the pre-cum that was leaking and lined the tip with her entrance. I was about to lose my virginity right there and then and enter her when there was a knock on the door. I groaned in disappointment and angriness. 

Fucking cockblock

"What!?" she yelled obviously frustrated. Who wouldn't? We were about to reach Eden but Satan's children destroyed that path. 

"Is Ms. Manoban in there?" I heard Mr. Yang's voice vibrating in the room. I stood up and hurriedly fixed my clothes and Jennie did the same. 

She made sure I was decent before she opened the door and moved aside letting him in.

I'm definitely in trouble

-------------------------

I walked in my house and I heard someone in the kitchen so I walked in. Bam was at the island eating a sandwich. I went towards him, smiling at his messy face and ruffled his hair.

"Hey bud" I said and he smiled at me.

"Hey Liz" he replied and took another bite on his sandwich.

Mom was at the stove, cooking our dinner.

I got an orange from the fruit bowl and got a napkin. I sat next Bambam and started peeling it, putting the discarded skin of the orange to the napkin. 

"So...Are you going to tell me why you got into a fight at school?" My mom said while still stirring the cooking pot. I shrugged even though her back was facing me.

"Hello? Am I talking with someone here?" she asked after a minute or two since I did not answer vocally. 

"The jock of a douchebag was talking shit" I ate a piece of orange.

My parents knew that I cussed. I do not do much around them but every now and then a word or two will slip from my pouty mouth.

"That doesn't give you the right to beat him up" she turned around and pointed the spatula at me. I sighed and just kept eating my orange, ignoring her like what I've always done. 

"Did you win?" Bam drank his juice and looked at me expectantly. 

"Hell yeah I won!" we high five and laughed while keeping my eyes away and ignoring the woman glaring at me. 

"Bam stay out of this" My beautiful mother hissed. Hear the sarcasm?

"Mom chill out it was one fight" She placed the spatula down beside the cutting board in the island and crossed her arms staring at me.

"Yes and now you are suspended for two days. Your dean called me. You are grounded for the rest of the week" she said and making my focus go to her. 

"Its only Tuesday" I argued 

"and you should not have been fighting my dear daughter" she mocked

"But that bitch shouldn't have been talking shit about my girlfriend!" I slammed my hands to the marbled island and stood up. I grabbed my keys and left but not before banging the door loudly. 

-----------------

I pulled up at the mansion and walked up to the massive door and knocked.

After a minute or two my beautiful girlfriend, in all her glory opened the door. She was stunning with her make up on but her natural beauty exceeds that level. Nobody can comprehend the level of admiration I have for her. 

"Hi" I greeted with a bashful smile. I can't help but smile whenever she's around. 

"Hey" she greeted back with the same smile I was giving. 

"Where's Daehan?" I asked her.

"Hanbin took him for ice cream" She said not questioning why I was in her house. We walked inside closing the door behind us.

A sudden urge came rushing through my veins. 

I pick her up and pinned her against the wall. She was taken back for a second but after regaining her mind, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I kissed her plump lips.

She tangled her hands in my hair and moaned.

I snuck my hand down and started unbuttoning my pants but she pulled away and shook her head.

"No baby" she grabbed my hands, stopping me.

"It's too early still. Earlier we weren't thinking clearly" I sighed and nodded in understanding, scolding myself mentally for being impatient and stupid. 

I put her down and buttoned my pants back up.

"Sorry" I apologized and she pecked my lips

"Its okay" I smiled.

"What's wrong love?" she asked me when she saw I was getting lose in my thoughts. I slumped my shoulders down and taking her hands in mine. 

"I kinda had a fight with my mom. I yelled at her telling her it wasn't my fault that I defended my girlfriend. But she wouldn't listen to any explanation I gave because that's who she is and now I'm grounded" She caressed my cheek. I 

"It will be okay lili" she kisssd my lips softly. I kissed back and smiled in our kiss.

She is right.

As long as she is in my life everything will be alright. 

------------

Just some fluff so u wont get angry about what's about to happen---