18: A Day to Remember

After removing my lips from her addicting ones, I opened my eyes to see her panting just as much as I was.

I put the palm of my hand to her dumpling-like cheeks and caressed it softly as I can.

After a minute of silently recovering from our previous kiss, she opened her eyes and looked at my face.  Her eyes captivated me once again. It got me lost in a stance that I did not hear her call for my dear name.

"Lisa, baby, are you alright?" she asked with a concerned tone. She removed my hand from her beautiful face and put hers into mine.

This movement woke me up.

"What is it?" I asked quite startled

"You went to a daydream Lili, it kind of made me worried when you didn't answer when I called for your name" she caressed my face softly it nearly put me to sleep.

"I was taking in how lucky I am to have such a person like you by my side" She smiled.

"I should be the one saying how lucky I am to be loved by someone like you" I shook my head then looked at her eyes once again.

"I can never say how much you've changed my life, Jennie Kim. No words can ever express how crazy you make me feel. I never knew loving someone can bring out the lost happiness inside my lifeless soul. You are like a forbidden fruit that everyone wants but can never have and I am scared that one mistake of mine can make me lose you forever. As cliché as it sounds, I cannot imagine a life without you, Bammie and Daehan. You guys are what makes me...me." I said the words that I never thought I would say to my significant other.

I never knew that a woman of this kind can make me into something I never thought could be me someday.

Tears were now forming in her eyes.

"I love you Lisa Manoban, more than you think I do. And nothing can ever make me stop from loving you." she caressed my face with her right hand then looked at my own set of eyes for the millionth time this night. Her cat eyes can never stop me from being mesmerized. 

She smiled again then connected her lips to mine, pouring and filling me with reassurance that nothing can happen.

Our passionate kiss turned into something more and I know at this point that things would move more permanently than it was in our relationship.

-------------------------------

3rd Pov

Jennie slowly leaned in, her lips grazing those of Lisa's softly.

"Are you ready for this?" The older asked and moved to nibble the younger's ear softly.

Lisa whimpered, both from the extremely arousing sound of Jennie's husky voice, and the tiny bit of pain mixed with pleasure coming from her ear and not to mention the rapidly tightening pants.

"Y-yes, Jennie." Lisa managed to squeak out as she opened her eyes, only to be met with the piercing feline eyes.

With one more kiss on those red plump lips, Jennie began her journey to her girlfriend's shirt, slowly unbuttoning it, making sure she looked sexy while doing so. Lisa however, was not as patient since she quickly squatted away the older's hands and ripped the buttons clean off, and devoured the strawberry lips again. One hand on Jennie's chin, the other, unzipping herself from the confine of her skinny jeans.

As they continued their make-out session, Jennie suddenly bit Lisa's lips without warning, causing Lisa to gasp quietly. Jennie took the opportunity to dart her tongue in and gently rub it against Lisa's. The two moaned in pleasure, mixing their saliva until they had to part for lack of oxygen.