14: Warmth of a Family

I am fucked up but here's an update

---------------------------------------

I just arrived at my house and immediately went to Bam's room to check up on him. I knocked on the closed door but no one answered. It was weird cause he would immediately answer whenever I knock. 

A thought flew to my mind and I walked into my room. A smile was plastered on my face seeing him laying on my bed, rolled like a burrito, and was playing call of duty on my Xbox 1. Thank God, he didn't disappear. 

"Hey Liz" he said when he saw me on the corner of his eyes walking through the door. 

"Hey bud" his eyes went to focused back on the screen. I pulled my desk chair next to my bed and grabbed another of my controller. I bought two so we could play together.

When he finished his game I told him to put it on multiplayer and I turned my controller on and we started playing on the same team.

"So..." I knew where this was going. I rolled my eyes

"you didn't come home last night" I imagined a smirk on his face. Even though I'm looking at the screen, I can visualize the smirk and it made me roll my eyes playfully again.

"Uh huh" I shot someone in the head.

Headshot sucker

"Did you sleep with her?" he asked and I sighed

"I did sleep in the same bed as her but if you're talking about sleep sleep then, I wish." he laughed while I got another headshot. 

"Can't wait to meet her" I get serious when it's my game and I want to tell him to be serious but then again I want to tell him all the good shit that happened to me.

"How would you like to meet her today?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Really?" I nodded and shot the other teams' guard dog.

"Look at the screen dude, you almost got killed by the dog"

"Sorry" he mumbled and continued playing, expertly maneuvering his fingers to the controller. He is going to beat me someday and I am not looking forward to it. 

"And hell yeah I wanna meet her today" I laughed at his excitement. 

"When do we leave? Do I have to dress up? Is she you know fancy? You think she'll like me? Of course, she will, who wouldn't" My god why is he talking so much? Can't he just ask when we're done with the game? I wanna tell it to him but he's so...impatient

I looked at the time and saw it was 4:30

"Chill bud, we can leave in an hour," I honestly forgot what his other questions were. 

"Oh, and she has a kid so be nice" his player stops moving indicating he stop his operations. I took a peek at him and saw his mouth and eyes wide open whilst looking at me.

"How old is he or she?" he sounded curious and shocked with the way he asked that.

"He's two" I didn't see how he reacted to that when I remembered something very important

"There is something you are going to find out and you have to swear not to tell anyone," I said while pausing the game so he knows how serious I am.

"My lips are as tight as a vault," He said and I smiled. I resumed the game beginning to be serious. We kept playing to pass off the time before we go meet my baby. 

---------------------

"A mansion!? She lives in a damn mansion!?" he said dumbfounded as I pulled in the driveway.