1: Meeting Her

I walked into my new school, YG High. I wasn't surprised at how small this school was. After all, it was a small town. I'm actually glad it's small.

When I lived in Thailand, the schools were huge. I don't really like big crowds and there's plenty of those at big schools. People pushing and shoving in the halls, rumors, and gossip constantly being spread, fights going on everywhere. The school I previously attended was a disaster.

My freshman year was fine. There weren't many fights and the teachers actually cared. Sophomore year was almost the same but my junior year was shit. Fights almost occurred every day. Teachers weren't caring anymore.

I just had to get out there.

When my parents told me we were moving and I would be going to a new school, I had mixed emotions.

I was happy because I didn't want to be around all of the fighting anymore. I was also nervous because I am not good at making friends and I hate being the new kid but I was just going to have to suck it up.

After all, this was my last year of high school. I should make the best of it right?

---------------

I was happy that I came yesterday and met with the dean Mr. Yang, he showed me around and helped me find where my classes were and also my locker.

Apparently, no one really moves to this town...almost as if it doesn't exist on a map. So every student that goes here has been there since freshman year, so they knew where all classes are.

I looked at my schedule reminding myself where I was going.

Poetry and Creativity Writing Room 23

I found my way to room 23. I walked in and found a seat in the middle of the class.

I didn't like sitting in the back nor at the front.

I got out a notebook and a pen for notes. I'm sure since it is the first day we will be going over the syllabus and things like that. However, every teacher is different so just in case the teacher is the traditional type, I always make sure I am prepared.

I got my phone out of my pocket. I turned it off and I put it in the front pocket of my bookbag. I always had my phone off during school. I'm a good student like that. Not that anyone really texts me. The only people who text me are my little brother Bambam and my parents.

I have no friends. My phone is what kids say nowadays as "dry".

As I waited I heard two girls in front of me talking. I was bored so I decided to be nosey and listen to it. There's nothing wrong with eavesdropping on some street knowledge. Who knows maybe it'll become helpful in the future.

"Do you know who our teacher is?" the black-haired asked.

The red hair girl shook her head

"No, I got no idea. Who is it?" she asked with an Australian accent that was really adorable.

"Kim". The black-haired said with a shiver.

"No way!" The Australian stood up putting her hand to her mouth covering her shock. Is the teacher really that bad?

I could tell she was panicking by the way her voice wavered.

"Yeah, there is no way we are going to pass this class. We are fucking screwed!" The black-haired said and groaned, waving her hand dramatically to the air and dropping it.

I wondered why they were stressed. Why wouldn't they be able to pass this class? Any class is passable. All you have to do is do your best and turn things in and ask for help if you need it.