29: Eventful Evening

ROSÉ's pov

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

d-did s-she just told me she freaking loves me!? Like actually loves me? 

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

THE PERSON I LOVE ALSO LOVES ME

I was still repeating the sweet phrase she let out when she gave out a nervous laugh.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I knew it, it was too fast. Now I fucking mess this date-" I looked at her still not talking because I was still in shock. Whatever she was saying wasn't going into my ear. Everything went in silence and the only thing I could see is her being a nervous wreck. 

I am not at fault here.

What do you expect me to say when I've been waiting for her to say that to me? I need to process everything and learn how to breathe again. 

She held her hand to her face to cover her now teary eyes and that woke me up.

My heart was beating, and I did not know what to do or say for that matter because it was the first time I was in this situation.

My hand went to her face as everything processed in my brain. I removed her hand in the process. She didn't look at me, instead, her focus was on the floor.

I lift her head up to meet her glossy eyes.

"Jisoo...." She shook her head, she was shaking

"I'm sorry, I know it was too fast but I really love you Rose but but but.....if you don't feel the same way then it's alright I'll wait for you....but if you-" I didn't let her finish when I placed my lips to hers.

Well, that shut her up, her shaking died down. She was frozen on her spot.

Is she Elsa from frozen or what? 

She freezes a lot.

I waited for her to kiss me back but after a minute of realizing we, well I was kissing her, she kissed back.

"Hmm, me too Kim Jisoo," I said as our lips disconnected from the euphoric feeling of each other's warmth. 

Her eyes fluttered in the most adorable way. 

"W-what?" I giggled at her flustered state. 

"I love you too Jisoo, more than you can ever know" I held her hand in mine with my eyes locked to hers.

"I'm sorry if I made you think otherwise. I was just too shocked to comprehend what was happening" I look down feeling shy all of the sudden

She placed her hand underneath my head and lifted my chin up.

"I wouldn't say that did not make me nervous but it's alright I'm happy you love me too" she smiled then peck my lips again ending the night. 

------------

LISA's pov

"What!? You guys kissed?" I asked through the device in my hand

We just got back from our date to the zoo and let me tell it was amazing. Except when we saw this monkey who was copying everything I was doing and Jennie saying I look like it.

Like me? A monkey?

Please, I am better looking than them but If I would be a monkey then I would be the most beautiful one.

I imaginarily patted myself in the back. 

As soon as we got home my phone rang, Jennie went upstairs to take Daehan to bed, he fell asleep during the car ride.

I insisted to take him, but she said that she got it. I argued back but I know I can never win against The Jennie Kim

I sat on the couch and answered my ringing phone and I was met with a screech on my ear. I had to put my phone as far away because of the loud sound that could kill my eardrum. It wasn't on speaker but it felt like it. 

Imagine having it on speaker and someone blasting their highest voice level at your ear.

Bitch was shrieking in my ear so loud that I think I need a hearing aid tomorrow. I knew from the sound of her screaming that she had the best day of her life

"DUDE, SHE KISSED ME FIRST, I WAS BABBLING TOO MUCH BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE DIDN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY BUT SHE CONNECTED HER LIPS TO MINE TO SHUT ME OFF, GOOD THING I WAS A TALKATIVE BITCH OR I WOULDN'T HAVE TASTED HER SWEET SWEET LIP!" the sentence was both good and bad. The fact that that thing happened to her is great, but her shouting is making my ears bleed.

"CONGRATS DUDE!" I said with the same intensity to try and throw her off and annoy her. 

"WTF ARE YOU SHOUTING FOR!? ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY EAR?"

What the fuck did this bitch just say?

"Yeah, same question" I rolled my eyes knowing that she can't see me. Thank you Jennie for teaching me. 

"I know how happy you are, but I also need my hearing to hear my baby's moan so calm your fucking voice box!" I placed my phone near my mouth and shouted the last bit of my sentence.

"like ew, you should have set a different example but fuck off, I AM FUCKING IN A EUPHORIC STATE RIGHT NOW AND AS MY FRIEND YOU SHOULD BE SUPPORTIVE" I shook my head but replied back with the same blare. 

Our shouting went on and on until Jennie came in

"Why are you shouting on the phone" she asked with a hand on her hip, arm crossed and one eyebrow raised. 

Dang, my baby looks hot.

I felt myself hardened at the site but tried to ignore the thoughts away. 

This is not the time to be horny Manoban.

I explained to her what happened, and she stole my phone from my hand and began screaming also, telling Jisoo how happy she is

Long story short, I am beginning to think that Daehan sleeps like the dead. Why the hell did he not wake up from all that screaming?

Maybe that is why he also doesn't wake up when her mom is screaming my name.

At least we won't need to have the rooms soundproof anymore.

-----------------

THAT WAS SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!