32: What's Wrong?

updating for the pinks health. Jenchuchaeng are negative and Lisa is asymptomatic but let's still wish them their safety and have good health. Get well soon cat momma <3

-------------------------

LISA's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard a shuffling of noises coming from the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and felt the spot beside me was empty.

I sat up and searched for Jennie. I tried searching for my slippers because the chilly air made the floor cold and I wasn't having cold feet.

I'm guessing she's at the bathroom right now. The light peeking from the bathroom door illuminated the room so it wasn't that dark.

"Jennie? you okay baby?" I stop looking for my slippers when I heard her throwing up. I immediately run to her side, opening the slightly opened door.

I looked inside and saw her kneeling in the toilet, both hands on either side of the toilet bowl puking her food from earlier.

The smell got to me but the worry I had was more evident and it made me forget about the horrible smell of vomit. 

I went to her side and kneeled down, caressing her back and tying her hair in my hands to not get in the way of her or get that disgusting substance in her beautiful hair. 

"Baby, you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" I asked once she stopped, she looked at me, raising her head from the peeing bowl, and shook her head furiously. Her eyes showed fear which made me confused. 

Why was she scared?

"I'm fine Lisa, I told you" but I ignored her and insisted. I am not letting her get sicker than this. If this is some infection from the foods we ate at dinner earlier then I would like to know because I will be suing that restaurant we got the food from. 

Even sue that delivery guy that tried to flirt with my baby. Good thing Jennie was not in the mood and will never entertain him. 

I was lost in my own thoughts when I remembered the sick girl beside me. I looked at her and pleaded again. 

"But you're pukin-"

"I'm okay I promise" she swatted my hands and tried to stand up on her own. 

"But bab-"

"Lisa I told you I'm fine!" I froze. My hands that were trying to get ahold of her fell to my sides in shock. 

She never shouted at me before, even if I do something stupid. She will talk to me first before having the verdict of shouting at me which only happens rarely.

I was Anna from frozen but less of the sisterly love and more of the angry girlfriend.

"I'm sorry I was only trying to help baby" I reasoned out yet she shook her head and stood up, leaving me on the floor with negative thoughts.

"Look" she sighed, "I know you only want to help but I'm tired and I told you I'm alright so can we please just go back to sleep?" I was only trying to help. I didn't know I was annoying her even if she didn't say it directly. I was just worried.

All different thoughts came to mind but I held it in and nodded at her.

She flushed the toilet and moved out of the bathroom. My eyes followed her every movement. I was about to go out when my eyes caught glimpse of an item unfamiliar to me in the sink. It was white and looked similar to the thing you used to take a temperature.

A thermometer was it?

So she really was sick?

But it was shaped differently