13

...
DOMINIC

as jane left the room i grab the bottle of water i had taken out of her fridge and started walking towards the living room to sit down on the soft sofa and stare down at chloe before looking away.

the image of jane in her oversized shirt making her longs legs come to view made me gawk at the sight. if there was one thing i had always admired and loved on jane was her legs and her height.

5'6 hadn't looked good on anyone but her for sure.

at the thought of her turning back making me catch onto the view of her laced panties due to her shirt rising a bit, i felt my cock twitch in my pants making me silently groan and open the cap of the bottle of water i took out.

i had to stop anything with jane before anything could start. even though i haven't seen her in a few years and now i have a wife and a child i couldn't deny the attraction i still felt towards her.

as i lick the wetness from my lips i soon hear footsteps come along the living room making me snap my head up towards jane who looked at me and chloe.

her oversized shirt was now long gone as she now wore a flower red maxi dress making her curves more define and her breasts more pushed up. her hair was down letting it reveal her natural curls as my eyes look down towards the butterflies on her wrist, instantly making me empty.

"daddy! i'm hungry!" chloe cuts off my thoughts as i nod at her immediately standing up from the sofa and turning towards jane. "want to come to breakfast with us?"

i could see jane wanting to turn down the invite but sighing and giving me a half smile. "sure why not" i feel the ends of my lips twitch a bit threatening for a smile to spread on my face as we start heading out of the hotel for breakfast.

JANE

"okay this is good oh my gosh—"  i murmur placing a hand over my full mouth as i chew on the strawberry cinnamon pancakes i had ordered a few minutes ago.

dominic chuckles at my reaction as chloe kept licking the whip cream of her waffles off of her small fingers.

"i would have never thought that your restaurant also serves breakfast" i spoke towards dominic as he hums, wiping the crumbs from his bagel off of his bottom lip while taking a quick sip of his orange juice. 

"well you should be thankful i did. if not we would have landed in a mcdonalds drive thru by now getting mcmuffins even though you hate them." he chuckles.

i seal my lips shut as i take in what dominic had said.

when we were together back then i would clearly remember the times he would specifically switch my orders so i would not be able to get a mcmuffin since i never really liked them. he would even make sure no one close to me would be eating one due to the smell of it.

"so... you work in business now hm" i finally spoke up deciding it would be a good idea to switch the topic and to know the new dominic rather than having the old dominic pent up in me.

he nods carefully wiping chloe's fingers so she wouldn't ruin her outfit before she could keep on eating her food.

"uh yeah. been working for business for about 3 years." "what about your restaurant? how did you decided to make this one" he collides both of his hands together to place them beneath his chin before staring right at me.

The sun shining brightly onto his blue eyes letting the green tint in them appear more making him squeeze them a bit shut due to the sensitivity of them.

"actually, this isn't the only one i have. i have one back in new york too." an inaudible gasp surpasses my lips making a slight grin appear on his lips. "wait really?" he nods leaning back on his chair making my legs cross together.

"it's ventigo's" at the mention of the most famous place to eat in new york my jaw drops as he bursts out laughing at my reaction. i meant he can't blame me— that place is just wow.

i've never been there before due to how expensive and exclusive it is but i do know that that place is really well known for their main meals, wine and lovely interiors.

"that's— wow" licking my lips i lean forwards pressing the palms of my hands onto my half empty glass of lemonade. "i'm proud of you." i mutter still loud enough for him to hear me as he freezes for a moment catching onto my words.

it was true. i was proud of him. even if we weren't really on good terms or left on good terms i would always be proud of him.

dominic smiles at me now showing his pearly white teeth making my heart beat faster at the sight. "thank you preciosa." [precious]

at the old nickname slipping past his lips i felt my heart being tugged as i shift in my seat. haven't heard that in years.

i could tell that in this instant dominic and i felt as if we were reconnecting with one another after so long. it felt nice. it felt weird too.

shrugging off the feeling, chloe extends her hands up in the air catching both of our attention as she giggles.

"let's go to the park!" now looking at dominic he only nods and kisses the tip of her nose while tucking in some strands of her blonde hair.

he was such a great father. there was no lie in that.