23

...
JANE

slowly running my hand back and forth on my legs i watch closely at amber who looks around my living room like some sort of sanctuary.

my apartment isn't that good looking but it isn't that poor looking either. personally find it very neat for just one small room, bathroom, kitchen and a living room that could be my room but a few more inches bigger.

"so... jane." amber finally spoke after carefully moving her legs closer to one another after looking at my sofa and giving me a smile.

"i'm here because even though you're free for a few days, i wanted to see if you can help me with something." i nod carefully before leaning back onto the sofa cushions.

"so me and dominic have this VERY important dinner meeting we are supposed to attend tomorrow night. maybeeee around 7pm till 10."

immediately knowing where this might head off to i feel myself internally roll my eyes and sigh out loud. when is she ever around at this point when he needs her.

"and something came up for me to head off to at that time so i was wondering if you can head to the dinner with dominic for the night." finishing off with a smile i sit up immediately.

"and chloe?" "she won't be alone. a friend of mines will watch over her for the night so you may attend."

shit.

there wasn't any other excuse i could be able to manage to say to her that might not sound ridiculous.

i cant tell her 'sorry my landlord and i just have to clean the first floor entirely due to the street rats pooping inside.' or that will sound disgusting.

which... clearly is.

i can't tell her that 'i don't want to go with dominic because he's an ass' or she'll fire me for being disrespectful to her own husband.

with a sigh i nod placing both of my hands under my thighs slightly feeling the dirtiness of my sofa.

yeah... i need to clean it asap after this.

"sure." i spoke with clench teeth and a painful spike in my chest as the words surpasses my mouth and into the air.

amber claps soon placing her hands on my thighs and touching them gently. "ah thank you jane!" she soon stands up taking her purse in her hands before looking down at me.

"i'll tell dominic to text you when he's here tomorrow around 7! again thank you so much for doing this. it was really important and i feel like i can trust you with this."

"...i feel like i can trust you with this."

yeah i'm a bad person for sure.

without another word leaving past my lips, amber bids her goodbyes before walking around the sofa and out of my apartment with a soft shut of the door.

i was now left there sitting on the sofa with a heart heavy full of guilt and lies before groaning and laying back onto the sofa cushions; now with my hands over my face.

why does everything happen to me.

-

i grin feeling dominic slowly kiss up my neck and towards the lower part of my ear making me giggle and slightly push him away. "you do know that this is our most important grade of the whole semester right?"

i could sense him pulling a chair before sitting down next to me with his hands pushing my own chair to face his own and soon parting my legs a bit.

"but maybe a tiny little break amor mío" [my love]

with one of his hands he does a small gesture with his fingers making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

"do the work russo" "ooo dominate. i like it. keep going baby" he taunts shaking his shoulders making me slap his left shoulder blade and roll my chair back inside my desk.

"i'm so serious" hearing him soon kiss his teeth, he stands up placing his arms around my shoulders before kissing my cheek gently and patting down my hair.

"fine but i'll wait for you in bed. just— don't study too hard or you'll hurt yourself. and if you need anything just call me over even if it's a snack. hm?"

with a nod i soon feel dominic pull himself away from me before walking off letting his footsteps soon fade away down the hall making me smile.

god i love him.

-

god i hate him.

it was 7:57pm already and i was already dressed and outside of the apartment building waiting for dominic to arrive for this stupid dinner meeting for amber.

he hasn't called nor texted me to even tell me if amber had changed her mind or that he wouldn't be taking me or going himself.

i had been standing here for almost a whole hour already and have been both catcalled and yelled at either for being too 'revealing' or and i quote 'being on the sidewalk too much and taking the space'.

people... i guess.

as i shift the heels that amber had sent to my apartment earlier today i shiver at the slight feeling of the crisp air hitting my skin.

the dress amber had wanted me to wear was too revealing for my taste. the red dress stood out a lot with the two long slits dividing more up my thighs the higher it reached upwards.

the deep v-line of the dress was so hard for me to accustom to as i tried so hard to make sure my breasts weren't flashing out to the public eye.

looking down, i let my hands cup the top before pulling the fabric more around the chest area soon hearing a car stop in-front of me.

"i'm sorry for being late i just— oh." looking up i'm caught off guard to see dominic inside his car with his mouth open wide and his eyes not daring to move away from my fully viewed legs.

"are you gonna keep on staring or start driving off you dipshit" i spoke with a hint of anger lacing my tone as i open his car door before sitting myself in finally getting to enjoy the warmth of inside.

he taps his pointer finger onto the steering wheel before snickering and turning the car back on.

"don't have to be such a bitch" "says the one who's late letting me freeze my ass up there" he laughs rolling his neck making my legs move towards the right side of my seat, hitting the car door.

"shouldn't have worn that dress then" he shrugs making me curl my fingers up on my lap. "first off, your wife wanted me to wear this and second off, keep on talking and we won't arrive towards the dinner."

he hums with a smile soon slowly forming on his lips. "mmm how come" "because i will cut your fucking dick off. now stop talking to me"

i barked back at him leaving the car now in utter silence before hearing a soft 'geez' come out of his mouth.