19

...
JANE

checking the time on my bedside table seeing it was now 9pm, i look back towards my phone screen to see my battery had now gone to a 7%.

"shit. i have to go ale. my phone is dying and it's getting late so i need a shower and some food." i explain as he shakes his head and waves me off.

"no need to explain yourself. i'm just glad i got to talk to you. be careful alright." i smile at him before muttering a 'take care' soon hanging up on him to place my phone on my charger.

once i was done i take my pants off, before now getting rid of both my bra and panties and placing it in my hamper.

as i'm now nude i go ahead and take a towel before walking towards my bathroom to turn the lights on and turn the shower water to run.

as i wait for the water to warm up, i went ahead and wash my face with a wash cloth up and over the bathroom sink.

taking every last bit of makeup off. once everything was taken cared of i see the vapor of the water surround the glass mirror over the sink making me realize it was time to finally get in.

opening the sliding doors of the shower i step inside immediately feeling the slightly hot but still warm water hit my skin making me sigh out loud in satisfaction.

as the water drops down my body soon washing off and lathering myself with soap, i hear the door being knocked on multiple times catching me off guard.

maybe it was vincent wanting to catch up on things.
groaning a bit at the fact that i now had soap all over me, i quickly wash it off still deciding to head back in once i finish talking with him before sliding the door back open and heading out.

while the water still kept on running, i grab my robe and tie it around my body not caring about the water droplets sliding onto the floor.

once i was finish i went ahead and headed out of the bathroom before heading towards the door and pulling it open to see dominic on the other end.

his hair was a mess as he smelt like someone had poured a gallon of liquor and threw up on him halfway through onto his body.

"dominic? what the hell are you—" he pushes past me making me yelp as he drops onto my sofa with a thud making me raise my eyebrows and close the door back shut.

i place my hands over my chest tightening the robe around me as i walk up towards him slowly.

"dominic i don't know what you're doing here but if amber finds out then—" he snickers throwing his hands up in the air. "forget about her. she's the one i'm in this mess." he groans rubbing his eyes.

"we fought again" he spoke again this time with a softer tone as he wiped his lips. "this time worse but we fought and i just..." he sighs as i see him trying to find the right words to say.

"i just needed somewhere to be rather than my own home." i nod understanding him as i sigh.

"okay.. but how did you even know what apartment i was in." he chuckles now lifting his head up. "let's just say your neighbors are pissed about a random man knocking on their door half way drunk asking for a jane."

i cover my mouth to stifle a laugh but soon fail as i burst into chuckles at his stupidity.

"you're so stupid" i breath out the words still laughing as he chuckles nervously now rolling his neck. "i'm sorry if i— i interrupted your shower." he points towards my robe as i stop laughing to look down and hold onto it tighter.

"no your fine. i just didn't really expect any company." he nods understandingly before the living room got quiet once more.

making a pop sound with my lips, i shuffle a bit from my left foot to my right. "you can.. stay up in my room for a bit while i shower. maybe watch some tv and sober up till you decide to head back home."

i don't know what i was saying nor doing. all i knew was dominic was here. with me. alone once again.

he nods before standing up now towering over me before i turn around and walk towards my room with him following my lead.

once we were in my room i felt like it had gotten smaller and started to make me feel claustrophobic.

"um— the tv remote is on my side near my phone. you can watch anything you'd like." he nods sitting down on my bed before grabbing the remote to turn on the plasma tv in-front of him.

"there is also a mini-fridge on the left side of the bed if you want water and advil in my drawers. incase the hangover is bad or something." dominic turns to look at me before smiling.

"thank you preciosa" there goes that nickname again...

with one small nod and a smile i turn back around to go and head into the shower. maybe if i stay underneath the water i'll melt away due to the heat. i need that.

a lot.