2

(Chaeryeong POV)

Two more lessons had just passed after break, it's been a really tiring day and I just want to go home.

I start to tidy up my books and pens as I hear Y/n call me, "Chaery, we're gonna go get lunch, you're coming right?"

"Oh, right, yeah I am. Give me a few seconds." I reply quickly tidying my things on my desk to make it clean for when I come back.

I glance up to see Y/n standing there, waiting for me.

Once I finish I stand up and she takes my hand as she smiles, "let's go get Ryujin and Yuna."

We walk out the classroom going over to Ryujins down the corridor. Y/n pushes the door open to see Ryujin still at her desk busy writing something down.

"Ryujin-ah!" Y/n calls over Ryujin catching her attention.

Ryujin turns to look at us, "what?"

"Are you not coming for lunch?" Y/n asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming." She stands up from her seat and walks over to us. "What about Yuna?" She looks at us.

"We were gonna go get her now since her class is a bit far." Y/n says as we walk out towards the stairs to Yunas classroom.

We approach the door and I push the door open seeing Yuna and her friends talking.

"Yuna do you wanna eat lunch with us?" Ryujin asks as the girls turn their heads to our direction.

Yuna nods and replies, "yep you guys go ahead I'll join you in a bit."

Ryujin gives her a thumbs up before we walk to the cafeteria together.

We quickly get a table and sit, Ryujin is next to me while Y/n is in front of me.

"So how was the first day? Anything interesting happen?" Ryujin asks.

We both shake our heads, "no not really, it's just the same thing to be honest." Y/n replies.

"And here I was thinking this year would be more interesting, but no.." Ryujin sighed as she put down her fork.

"Unnies there you are!" We hear a bubbly voice, "I've been looking around for you." I turn to see Yuna joining to sit next to Y/n as Yuna starts to eat her lunch.

"You sure took your time Yuna," Ryujin says jokingly.

"I know I know, I got stuck in the line waiting for the food that's why." She replies.

We all quickly finish our food before heading back to our classes for the next lesson.

I walk back to class, just coming back from talking to Ryujin at hers.

I open the door, looking over to my seat to see a boy standing in front of Y/n talking to her.

Just seeing her talking and laughing with someone else just gets me jealous.

Regaining my composure I walk over to Y/n, pretending I didn't see the guy as I say, "Y/n-ah I've got some drinks for you--" I cut myself off as I 'notice' the guy standing there looking at me.

"Chaeryeong?" He says as he looks at me.

"Oh you're Minjun. Is that right?" I ask after seeing his familiar face and he nods in reply.

Minjun is quite well known in the school, he's an intelligent guy and has gotten the highest scores in exams for the majority of them.

I've heard people gossiping and talking about him, talking about how they had crushes on him and whatever. It doesn't bother me, but sometimes he can get 'affectionate' with those around him.

It hasn't happened to me but I've seen it a couple times, more than I should actually. People think of it as him being friendly, but I don't like it.

He is a friend of Y/n's but I just know she's uncomfortable with him hugging her, she'd always push hin away when he tried to.

"I didn't know you were in this class." I look at him.

He shakes his head, "oh no no. I'm not, I'm just here to visit Y/n." He says.

"Oh am I bothering you two?" I say slowly, stepping away from them.

"No Chaery you're not," Y/n pulls me towards her with a smile as I move to stand next to her.

Minjun clears his throat before speaking, "well.. I should leave then, bye Y/n and Chaeryeong." He says walking away as he waves at us.

As he exits the classroom I hear Y/n sigh in some sort of relief.

"Thank you Chaeryeong for that," she stands up to hug me tightly.

I pat her back and slowly pull away, "you're welcome.. But why?" I look at her.

She rolls her eyes seeming annoyed, "it's a long story but in short, he confessed to me last year and I rejected him but ever since then he's been bothering me." She pauses, "he's being annoying."

My eyes widen at her explanation, no wonder she hated his touch. Even though she had rejected him, he just won't let her go.

"Has he done anything bad yet?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"No no, well I don't know if he will. Hopefully not, but when he came in here he tried to hug me." She pauses, "which obviously i didn't like." Y/n sits back down in her seat as I sit in mine and she turns around to talk to me.

"So, he's still holding onto you." I reply slowly.

"Yup.." Y/n nods.

"I mean, I get why he's after you. You're perfect, but he's doing too much." I reply.

I watch as a slight smile forms on her lips as she stares at me.

"Chaery.."

"What?" I look at her confused.

"I'm not perfect." She states.

"Well to me you are." I smile, "anyways.. I will do my best to keep him away from you."

Y/n holds my hand and stares directly at me not breaking eye contact. I feel my heart starting to beat faster the longer she stares at me.

"You're adorable Chaeryeong-ah" Y/n leans slightly forward, looking at me with the eyes of adoration.

I can feel the heat running up to my cheeks. Calm down, control yourself.

Just breathe.

- Written By Dest1iny
- 1050 words