3

(Chaeryeong POV)

Y/n is still staring at me, I think this is probably the longest she's ever done this.

I clear my throat and hesitantly look away as I hear her laugh at my reaction.

"Why are you laughing?"

Y/n shakes her head as she smiles, "like I said, you're adorable. And I love that about you." Y/n turns around.

I open my mouth to speak but I was cut off as the door opened, revealing our teacher for our next lesson.

"Seats everyone!" He announces, "Right! Let's begin shall we?"

-

The last two lessons of the day passed by quickly, thank god for that.

I tidy my desk and pack up my things, putting my study notes and books into my bag as I zip it up.

"Chaery?" I hear Y/n call my name.

I look up from my bag to see her standing quite close in front of me.

I step back slightly, taken aback by how close she is.

She chuckles then gently holds my hand pulling my closer, "want to walk home with me?"

I blink a few times before responding, "yeah sure.." I pause, "but what about Ryujin and Yuna?" I ask.

"They've got the sports club thing remember?" Y/n says.

"Oh, it's started already?" I reply.

She shakes her head, "no, Ryujin just said that they needed a meeting after school to discuss it."

"Oh okay, well in that case, yes I will walk home with you." I smile at her.

-

After Y/n had dropped me off at the Itzy dorms, I decided to go visit my family so I travelled home and opened the door.

Hearing the tv as I walk through I see my mum sitting on the couch watching a reality show.

"Oh Chaeryeong-ah, you're here." My mum gets up and hugs me tightly.

I hug her back and smile, "it's nice to be back here."

"It always is, oh. You're unnie Chaeyeon is here too, go say hi to her aswell." She smiles brightly as I go upstairs.

I see my sisters door closed so I decide to knock on it, "unnie?"

The door opens and I see her standing there as she smiles at me.

"Chaeryeongie!" She smiles brightly pulling me into a comforting embrace.

I hug her back and reply, "unnie it's been so long."

She lets go of me and nods, "come in, we need to catch up." She pulls me into her room and we both sit on the bed.

"So my beloved sister, has anything happened on your first day back?" Chaeyeon looks at me.

"Yup." I nod.

"Already?" She asks surprised.

I go to tell her everything that had happened today, including every detail as she continues to pay attention to what I'm saying.

"And that's everything." I sigh.

"So that Minjun guy won't give up on Y/n?" Chaeyeon unnie says.

"Yeah.. And is annoying because y'know, I--"

"You like Y/n, I know that." Chaeyeon unnie cuts me off.

"Yeah.. That." I say slowly.

"Wow." She sighs, "hopefully he isn't one of those stalker kind of people."