22

"Yunjin-ah." I answer the phone as I enter my car.

"Where are you?" She says quickly taking me aback.

"I'm... on my way home?" I reply slowly, "why do you ask?"

"I've literally got so much to tell you and I don't have any friends apart from you." Yunjin says in that same tone.

I laugh in reply as I turn on the engine and start driving, "well in that case I'll send you my address and I'll be there in a bit, I've got stuff to do at home."

"Okayy! I'll be there in a bit." She replies before ending the call.

God this girl is chaotic.

I quickly sent her my address before the light turned green and continued driving home.

-

I'm currently at my desk, memorising some lines for the last episodes of the series. Although we've only began shooting the series it's important that I stay on top of my game.

I continue reading the script out loud over and over again until it's drilled into my brain, before hearing the doorbell ring.

Must be Yunjin.

I walk over and open the door to see Yunjin with a few bags in her hand.

"Hey heyy~" she greets me happily, trying to wave at me with the bags in her hand.

"Yah, why do you have so many bags, give them here." I scoff, quickly taking them away from her.

"It's not even that heavy Y/n." She shakes her head at me.

"Still," I put the bags on the table and quickly go over to close the door as she walks in.

"Wah, you've got a big house.." she looks around in awe.

"Well.. what else should I spend my money on?" I joke.

"Oh Kang Y/n!!" She laughs, "I see you, you're rich then." Yunjin raises her eyebrows at me, "why don't you take me shopping." She says.

"In your dreams.." I roll my eyes playfully, "you'll spend all my money."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I do?" I reply quickly, making her laugh at my reaction.

"Right..." she rolls mimicks my reaction.

"Anyways, what was the exciting news you just had to come over here for?" I look at her.

"I've told you that I was in the line-up for Hybe's new girl group right?" She looks at me and I nod in response, "well I'll be debuting with the other girls in May!" Yunjin said excitedly.

"No way!" I quickly pull her into a hug to congratulate her, "see I told you that you'll debut."

She hugs me back and smiles, "you did and I'm grateful that you always supported me." Yunjin laughs.

-

We ended up hanging out and doing some more catching up together, she'd promised me that she would introduce her members when she gets the chance.

Yunjin had asked me about my acting career and I may or may not have given her spoilers of the new drama I'm working on, which I'm not supposed to give spoilers, but if I don't get caught it won't be too big of a deal.

"Oh. by the way, when is Chaeryeong coming back?" She pauses, "I was hoping to see her today."

I glance at the clock, seeing that it's now about 8:30pm and she should be finishing up in about half an hour or so.

"Let me call her." I say as I pick up my phone.

It rings for a few seconds, before I hear a voice on the other side.

"Y/n-ah!"

I furrow my eyebrows as I reply, "Ryujin? Where's Chaeryeong?"

"We're in the studio, she's recording." Ryujin replies.

"Ahh okay.."

"We'll be finishing up after her so don't need to worry," she reassures.

"Alright thanks.." I pause, "also do you guys wanna come over after?"

I hear humming across the phone before she replies, "sure why not, I'll tell the girls."

"Okay~ see you in a bit." I say about to hang up.

"Later Y/n~" she says before I hang up.

"So?" Yunjin looks at me.

"They're finishing up now, and they're coming over after." I smile.

"Ooh exciting!!" Yunjin says with her american accent, "I should hide and scare them."

I laugh at her antics, "sure and I'll help you." Shaking my head at her.

"That's my best friend!" She giggles.

-

Chaeryeong had called me earlier that they were on their way and nearly here.

"Go Yunjin go!" I back her into a corner that's slightly hidden by a tall plant pot, nearby the door, a prime spot to scare the girls.

She shuffles in as I hear her giggle, I look into the driveway to see a familiar car pulling in.

"How hidden am I?" She whispers.

I look down to see that she's hidden enough, "Very, now be quiet, they're coming." I reply quickly.

I go to sit on the couch and turn on the tv and get out my phone, pretending like nothing happened.

I count to ten in my head and as I reach ten, I hear the door unlock.

I turn my head to the sound of it unlocking to see Chaeryeong and Ryujin entering first.

Perfect.

I give Yunjin a small nod and she notices.

"WUAAH!!!" Yunjin shouts loudly whilst junping out from her spot.

I watch as both Chaeryeong and Ryujin flinch and scream simultaneously.

"Yah!!!" Ryujin shouts, her eyebrows furrowing in anger before her eyes light up after seeing Yunjin standing in front of her.

"You--" Ryujin sighs and playfully hits Yunjin's arm making the american girl laugh.

Chaeryeong does the same as she shakes her head still in shock.

"Wah.. you really scared us." Chaeryeong sighed as Yunjin brought them both into a hug as the 3 other Itzy girls came in.

The laughter died down after a while before Ryujin came to realise that Yunjin hadn't properly met the Itzy girls.

"Oh right, Yunjin meet the girls," Ryujin stood to the side, "this is Lia unnie, Yeji unnie and Yuna." She smiled.

Yunjin greeted them as friendly as she's always been, "hi guys.." she laughed nervously as I notice her staring at Yeji.

"Oh Yunjin? Do you like Yeji unnie?" I tease her.

She gives me a glare, knowing that she told me that she was a fan of Yeji's charisma and performances, especially her dancing.

"I- I'm.. a fan of Yeji-ssi" Yunjin said awkwardly making the girls laugh.

Yeji smiled brightly as she replied, "aww thank you~ you can call me unnie by the way Yunjin-ah."

Yunjin's eyes widened at Yeji unnies words, before she spoke, "I think I'm in love." Yunjin suddenly confessed making everyone laugh again.

- Written By Dest1iny
-1117 words

uhm apologies for disappearing for i think the longest amount of time, i had a writers block at first and then got busy with studies

but i promise a new chapter is coming soon, again my apologies