16

(Y/n POV)

"Because. I'm worried for your relationship." She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

I sighed as I gently played with Chaeryeong hair as she rested, "I know, Chaeryeong shouldn't be dating so early in her career." I paused, "but I can't really help because she's so in love.."

"She really likes you a lot you know that." Yeji looks towards me.

"Yeah she does." I chuckle.

"We all support you girls just so you know." She smiles, "but you know what happens once the media or JYP finds out."

"Yeah, kind of scary if I think about it." I reply slowly.

Since Chaeryeong and I are now officially in a relationship it's obvious that we need to be careful. Even in school because I'm sure that people don't know about our relationship yet.

However since this is the case, it would only make it harder for us to spend time with eachother. You never know, there are fans that are absolutely crazy for the Itzy girls.

All this just makes me worried about our relationship and how long we can actually la--

"Y/n, are you okay?" Yeji unnie asks me, looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine.. I was just, thinking..." I reply slowly as Chaeryeong starts to move around and her eyes open.

She looks up at me and smiles, "well good morning to you Chaery." I smile at her.

"Morning?" She sits up, "did I really sleep that much?" Chaeryeong rubs her eyes gently.

"No you didn't love, but you did sleep for quite a while." I chuckle.

Chaeryeong looks around and quickly turns to me, "Y/n! It's so late why don't you go home?"

"It's not that late, it's only ten--"

"Then how will you get home?" Chaeryeong asks.

"Do you want me to go?" I raise an eyebrow at her and she shakes her head slowly. "Then why were you telling me to leave hm?" I lean towards her.

Her cheeks start to turn a slight pink, her eyes wide as she keeps eye contact, slowly moving further away from me.

"You guys, I'm still here you know that?" I hear Yeji unnie say, "before you start eating eachothers faces.." she says the last bit quietly but still loud enough to hear.

"Unnie!" Chaeryeong says.

"What?" The leader replies, "I'm just telling the truth before it actually happens, and I get caught between it all." She gets up and leaves to her bedroom.

I turn my attention to Chaeryeong next to me, she's purposefully avoiding my gaze as I continue to stare at her.

"Y/n. Can you stay for tonight?" I hear her timidly ask without her looking at me.

"You want me to stay?" I ask and she nods in reply.

"It's really nice when you're around, even if we just do nothing." She says, "I like it.."

"Then in that case I'll stay." I bring out my phone and text my sister that I won't be coming home; telling her that I'm at the Itzy girls' house and send her the address just in case she gets worried.

"Let's go to my room, I'm sleepy." She says stretching as she stands up.

"Don't you share a room with one of the girls?" I look at her.

"Oh right.." she pouts, "let's jusy go anyways, the couch it uncomfortable."

We walk into the room and see Yeji unnie sitting at the desk, she turns to us and sighs, "finally. I'm going to Ryujins room so you guys have space," she stands up and leaves the room, "have fun you two~"

We hear Ryujins door close as we both settle down, Chaeryeong lays in bed and I join her, putting my arm around her waist holding her closer.

Not even after a few minutes, I hear soft snores fall from her lips. She must've been tired from all the practice.

-

(Chaeryeong POV)

I wake up without Y/n by my side. I look around to see the room empty.

Did she leave already?

I stand up and leave the room and am greeted with Y/n and Ryujin in the kitchen cooking food.

"Chaery, you're awake." Y/n smiles at me.

She walks over to me, hugging me tightly. "Wash up and breakfast will be ready in a bit." She says trying to move away from the hug, "Chaery, I need to help Ryu--"

"Just for a bit longer please." I sigh, still holding tightly.

"Okay okay.." she says, after a while she pulls away and smiles, "the food will burn, now go wash up." She gently places a kiss on my head as she walks back to the kitchen.

As I walk out the bathroom I see Yeji and Lia sitting on the couch.

"Yah Shin Ryujin! You didn't flip this pancake, it's burnt now!" Y/n scolds Ryujin.

"Oops, my bad." Ryujin laughs as Y/n glares at her, "I said it's my bad.."

"You're eating it then," Y/n scoffs.

"And I will gladly eat my burnt pancake." Ryujin smiles.

-

(At school, Chaeryeong POV)

Today has been quite eventful, many things have happened today. Yet the thing that stood out to me the most was how much time Y/n was spending with Ryujin.

It might just be my jealousy but they were practically stuck to each other for the whole day.

"Y/n come here!" Ryujin shouted chasing Y/n down the hallway, "give it back!"

Yuna and I just followed the trail of noise that echoed across the corridor.

We caught up to them as we entered the classroom, Ryujin is wrestling Y/n to get her phone back.

"Y/n! Give it!" Ryujin says once more.

Y/n then holds up Ryujins phone in the air so she can't reach it, leaning on a desk for support.

Ryujin tries to reach up but obviously she can't get it, she sighs in defeat as Y/n chuckles.

"Is it too high for you?" Y/n teases.

Ryujin glares at Y/n, "I'm getting it back before you send the message."

"Oh and what if I already did?" Y/n adds more fuel to the fire.

"I swear to god if you sent anything to her I will kill you." Ryujin says, still trying to reach for the phone.

The moment I turn my attention away from the two girls I hear a loud noise, I look over to see that the table that Y/n was leaning on had moved back; in turn making both of the girls fall.

Y/n was on the floor with Ryujin hovering over her.

I know it's just an accident but surely this could have been prevented, why am I getting even more jealous.

- Written By Dest1iny