14

(Author POV, time skip to sunday evening)

You're currently at home with your sister, your parents are away on a business trip, they had left on saturday. So now it's just you and Seulgi at home.

You can't stop thinking about how you'll confront Chaeryeong on monday, you don't even know how you should bring it up in the first place.

Which leaves you to lay in your room, just thinking about it for the rest of the day.

You hear a knock on your door, before you could reply your sister walks in.

"Y/n." She says before sitting next to you on your bed.

"What.." You turn to look at her.

"I'm soooo bored~" she then lays down on your bed and stretches.

"Unnie, I'm still so confused on why you have no schedule." You reply, "it's been like two weeks."

"I know.." She sighs as she sits up, "I'll ask my manager again later.. Anyways, anything interesting happening in your life?" She turns to me.

"Actually yeah.." You reply slowly.

Her eyes light up as a smile begins to form, "really? What is it?"

"But you promise not to tell, especially Chaeyeon unnie." You look at her seriously.

"I won't I won't, I promise." She locks pinky fingers with yours, "now do spill." She smiles.

You go and tell her everything that had happened between you and Chaeryeong, and what led you to decide that Chaeryeong has feeling for you.

You just didn't know how to bring it up to her so you decided to ask your sister for advice and Seulgi actually said a lot of things that were reasonable for you to do.

Her advice helped you have a better understanding on what to do and helped you not to think about it too much, she eased your mind a little.

"Thank you unnie, you really helped me." You smile.

"Of course, anything for my sister." She hugs you tightly, "now get some sleep, it seems like you have an eventful day tomorrow." Seulgi laughs.

"That's right," you chuckle, "okay goodnight."

Seulgi gets up and leaves your room as she replies, "goodnight Y/n."

-

(Y/n POV)

Monday morning, today was the day I was going to confront Chaeryeong about her feelings towards me.

I've never had this situation before, but I hope I'm making the right decision.

And of course, I hope it goes well.

I walk in and am greeted by teachers and students. I find my way to my classroom and open the door to see the girls already there.

"Y/n-ah!" Ryujin turns to me as I walk in.

I go over to them and sit in my seat, turning around to face Chaeryeong and the girls next to her.

"So what have you been up to during the weekend?" Yuna directs the question at me.

I hum thinking about it before I reply slowly, "not much. I was just at home with my sister that's all."

"Oh? Didn't you meet with Ryujin on saturday?" Chaeryeong asks.

"Right I did," I chuckle, "we just talked for a bit not too much." I reply.

"Unnie also said you went to the arcade after, did you have fun?" Yuna says.

I look over to Ryujin, sending her some 'help me' eyes. She nods quickly as she mouths, 'go along with it.'

So I reply, "y-yeah we did. We got some prizes aswell when we were there." I laugh my nervousness off.

"Ahh seems like so much fun.." Yuna pouts, "you should have invited all of us."

"We weren't meant to go," I smile, "Ryujin just had a sudden urge to just go there."

"Yep, I had to drag Y/n there because she was lazy." Ryujin says calmly.

Soon we hear the bell ringing so Yuna and Ryujin say their goodbyes before going to their classroom.

-

(During lunch)

I haven't told Chaeryeong about the whole situation yet. It's been at the back if my head for the whole day and it's starting to annoy me but I can't find the right timing to tell her.

It's usually because as I'm about to tell her I'm interupted by someone or something. Which is quite frustrating.

It's lunch so I should be able to tell her, I've got a whole hour, that should be long enough. Right?

The girls and I gather at the cafeteria to get sandwiches and sit upstairs at the rooftop where there are only a few students here.

Yuna leaves us during the middle of lunch to go to a sports club, apparently it's very important, but we just let her go anyways.

Ryujin knows that I decided to tell Chaeryeong today so she followed Yuna to 'watch her play'. Before Ryujin left she gave me a wink amd a thumbs up.

It was just Chaeryeong and I left together.

God this is harder than I thought, it's like I'm the one confessing to her. My heart won't calm down.

I clear my throat as I look towards Chaeryeong. She pays attention to me as I'm about to speak.

"Chaeryeong. What do you think about me." I say slowly.

Her eyes widen slightly at my question, "w-what do you mean by that?"

I sigh, "you know what I mean." I look around for a bit before I say hesitantly, "do you like me?"

She eyebrows furrow as she looks at me with upset eyes, "who told you?"

"Nobody." That was the truth, I had just figured it out myself, "did you think someone did?"

She nodded as she replied, "I told the girls about it so I thought they had told you.." I shook my head in response, "so then how did you know?"

"I just had a feeling." I reply slowly.

Chaeryeong covers her face with her hands, she was clearly embarrassed.

"Hey.. Don't cover your face." I say calmly.

She shakes her head as she replies, "w-why. What will you do about me liking you." She sniffs, "tease me? Make fun of me?"

"I would never Chaery," I comfort her, "just look at me please."

She sniffs once more as she reluctantly removes her hands from her face, her eyes red along with her puffy cheeks. She's adorable.

I wiped the tears by her eyes as I say slowly, "I would never do that when I care so much about you." I pull her into a hug, she rests her chin on my shoulder.

We stay like this for a while before she moves away, "so what will you do.." Chaeryeong looks at me.

"How about, we try it."

"Try what?" She rubs her nose.

"Us. Let's go out."

- Written By Dest1iny