25

(Y/N POV)

I just don't understand why Chaeryeong would think Yunjin was trying to take me away from her.

She's just a friend.

Yunjin is just a friend.

The reason why I had been hanging out with her a lot is because I wanted to catch up with her and that's all.

I hadn't seen her for years, and now that I have and have seen her a few times a week doesn't mean she's trying to break apart our relationship.

Chaeryeong and I have been together for quite a while now, surely it's been established that it's hard to break us apart.

Right?

Was there anything I did that made my girlfriend think like that. Or am I just being stupid? Did I say something to make her think like this?

I don't understand any of this nonsense.

Chaeryeong said that it's the way she acts around me, according to her, Yunjin seems more out-going and quote on quote 'flirtatious', which I definitely don't think is true because she's always been like this.

Or have I just not noticed.

Nothing is happening between us anyways, she literally called me her bestfriend yesterday, so there is nothing but a good friendship between us.

Yunjin and I are close friends and will stay as close friends, because that's what we both see in our friendship.

No matter how much thinking I do, I still don't understand why Chaeryeong is jealous over us.

I love Chaeryeong. And I wouldn't want anyone to break us apart, I would hate for that to happen, especially if--

"Y/n." I hear a quiet voice, "can I explain?"

I turn around to see Chaeryeong standing behind me as I sit on the couch.

She has an unreadable expression, similar to earlier this morning and I don't like it.

"Explain?" I furrow my eyebrows, "what more could you possibly say?" I stare up at her.

She stays silent for a few seconds before I speak again, "it's only us here, they left earlier, if you have nothing to say then I'll leave." I get up and stand in front of her.

"Don't leave.." she says as a slight frown appears on her lips.

"Then what?" I ask, "you're not making anything clearer, you're only confusing me more." I sigh.

"Chaeryeong, what did she, or I do, to make you think like this?" I ask, "please tell me, because what you said earlier came from nowhere."

"It's been on my mind for a while," she said, "when you first told me that she visited you at you workplace I was confused."

"Why?"

"Because only me, your sister and gthe Itzy girls know where your studio is!" She raises her voice, "we kept it a secret because we can't let other people visit you at random times, because you know how quickly rumours spread."

"So you're saying the person I've been bestfriends with for nearly 4 years is part of those 'other' people?" I tilt my head.

"N- no.." she stutters, "of course not,"

"Then why is it a problem?" I complain.

"I.. I don't know."

Silence is brought upon us again, this time much longer than before.

"Let's have a break." I sigh, "clearly there's something wrong between us and I need some time to figure it out."

"No Y/n no." Chaeryeong retaliates.

"Yes Chaeryeong," I pause, "you don't even know why you're mad at her and me, so how is this going to help us."

"Y/n, please."

"If you don't even know what's wrong how will we solve this, hm?" I stare at her.

"If we have a break then we might just break up." She states, "because knowing you, you won't reply to any of my messages or calls, so what's the point?" She changes her tone from earlier.

"Well I like I said earlier there's nothing between Yunjin and I, so what's the point in your being mad?" I match her tone, "jealousy? Envy? Hatred? What is it Chaeryeong!?"

She stays silent for a few seconds unable to respond.

"There's no point in me being here, if you won't provide clarity to me." I sigh and walk towards the door.

As I'm about to leave she grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"Don't do this Y/n." Chaeryeong pleads, "don't leave me."

"We're going around in circles Chaery, nothing is being solved." I say as she holds both of my hands. "We'll say the same thing over again and it'll just get worse."

"Please, don't go." Her eyes start to water.

I cup her face and peck her lips, "as much as I love you, we need some time apart, give me a few days."

She shakes her head furiously, "no Y/n, please.."

"I just need some--" she cuts me off pulling me in by my shirt and kisses me deeply.

I try to pull away but she keeps me close, wrapping her arms around my neck, I give in and kiss her back and lay my hands on her waist.

She gently bites my lower lip as her hands get tangled in my hair, I pin her to the wall as I hear a slight gasp leave her lips.

I hesitantly pull away from her as she stares up at me.

"Stay?" Chaeryeong asks again.

"Fine." I peck her lips, "but give me some space."

She shakes her head, "no.."

"You won't listen to me will you?" I scoff

"No."

"And why not?" I tilt her head up towards me.

"Because."

"Because..." I trail off.

"Because I want you." She says calmly.

"You have me right here, I said I wasn't leaving." I reply.

"No, like I really need you right now.." she bites her lip.

"Chaeryeo--"

"Not my fault the way you pinned me to the wall made me like this." She says, "my Y/n is irresistible right now."

"We literally did it last night."

"And?" She smiles, "I wanted more but you said another time."

"And another time didn't mean the day after.." I chuckle.

She looks me up and down and gives me a smile, "please?"

"You really have a way with your words, don't you my love?"

- Written By Dest1iny