17

(Author POV)

"Got it!" Ryujin laughs as she stands up, triumphantly holding her phone in her hand.

Silence is quickly brought upon the room as Y/n notices Chaeryeong staring at the two, eyes filled with jealousy, she quickly walks out the room as Y/n gets up and follows.

"Where are you--" the door slams as Chaeryeong and Y/n leave the room, "going.." Ryujin says slowly.

"Chaeryeong unnie is jealous." Yuna states.

"With who?" Ryujin replies, "me and Y/n?" She asks as Yuna nods in reply.

With knowing that, Ryujin quickly tries to leave the classroom, intending to run after the two girls but Yuna stopped her.

"Unnie, I think it's best for just them to sort it out." Yuna says as she grabs Ryujin's wrist to prevent her from leaving.

"But I need to make sure Chaeryeong knows I have no intentions of being with Y/n." Ryujin replies.

"I'm sure Y/n unnie will explain or knock some sense into Chaeryeong unnie," Yuna nods with reassurance, "plus.. you know how Chaeryeong unnie gets when she's jealous."

"You're right, I'll just make sure everything's clear after lunch.." Ryujin sighs.

-

"Chaeryeong! Where are you going?" Y/n chases her down the hallway.

Y/n follows her into a quieter place, somewhere where there is less people. Turning the corner she sees Chaeryeong sitting on a bench, clearly upset.

Sighing in relief Y/n walks towards her yet Chaeryeong purposefully avoids eye contact.

"At least just look at me, please?." Y/n crouchs down in front of her, "you know it didn't mean to happen, it was an accident."

"I know." She replies coldly.

"I'm sorry if it upset you, but is there anything else that made you mad?" Y/n tilts her head.

"No.."

"There must be." Y/n looks at Chaeryeong, "what did I do?"

"Everything." Chaeryeong states.

"Love, everything doesn't help me find out what I did wrong." Y/n tries to lighten the mood, "did I~ do something to Ryujin that made you upset? Did I say something?"

Y/n goes to sit next to Chaeryeong, gently turning Chaeryeongs face by her chin.

"Not replying will only make me more concerned, so will you tell me?" Y/n asks again.

"Fine then." Y/n sighs before gently pulling Chaeryeong in for a kiss.

Unable to process what happened Chaeryeong hesitantly pulled away, staring at Y/n with wide eyes.

"Y- Y/n, what if someone saw us." Chaeryeong panics slightly.

"Oh so now you want to talk to me?" Y/n raises an eyebrow.

"Well because you just ki--" Y/n cut off Chaeryeong by pecking her lips, making her lean away from Y/n out of shock.

"So, explain why you were mad?" Y/n smiles.

"I was jealous." She says slowly.

"And why is that?" Y/n looks at her.

"You were spending the whole day with her, all your attention was on Ryujin.." Chaeryeong sighs, "it's like I wasn't there."

"In that case my eyes are only on you for the rest of the day." Y/n laughs, "you'll be annoyed with how clingy I'll be with you."

"I won't be annoyed," Chaeryeong rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Y/n stands up and holds out her hand, "well let's see shall we?"

Chaeryeong takes her hand and they begin to walk to class as it was near the end of lunch.

-

(Y/n POV)

The whole lesson I couldn't stop thinking about how easily jealous Chaeryeong gets, it's so cute.

She's just an adorable person overall, plus the fact that she's literally drop dead gorgeous.

Sometimes I do really wonder what she likes about me and what made her like me, I'm not complaining since a goddess seems to be truly in love with me.

"That's it for today class, have a good rest of the week!" Our teacher said interupting my thoughts.

I quickly pack up my things and stand by Chaeryeongs desk in front of mine.

As she gathers her things she notices me waiting for her.

"Are you waiting for me?" She looks up at me.

I nod in reply as I ask, "you don't have practice today do you?" And she shakes her head in response, "great. You're coming home with me then." I smile.

"I'm what?" She looks at me surprised.

"Coming home with me." I repeat my words.

"Y- Y/n if people see us they'll--"

"You're a student, if anyone asks just say you're getting tutored." I quickly reply.

"Fine.. But what are we gonna do there?" She asks.

"Nothing, I just want to see you for longer." I smile.

We arrived home about an hour later as we took our time walking home, along with a stop at a convienience store to get some ice cream.

I open the door and we're quickly greeted by a loud voice.

"Y/n-ahh!!"

I hold Chaeryeongs hand as we walk in, seeing my older sister in the kitchen cooking something.

"You're here, now help me with this so your food is ready soon, I need to go pick up--" Seulgi unnie finally looks up from the chopping board as she stops talking, "Chaeryeong?"

Chaeryeong bows and greets my sister. As Seulgi unnie looks between me and Chaeryeong confused.

"Unnie, what's wrong?"

She's completely speechless for a while before her eyes widen and gasps.

"Yah Y/n! Don't tell me.." She quickly walks over to me, taking me away from Chaeryeong upstairs to her bedroom.

"Unnie what happened?" I look at her clearly confused.

"Are you dating Chaeryeong?" She says with shock.

"I am..." I say slowly, "why?"

"So the whole confronting her thing went well?" She asks.

"Of course unnie, that's why I'm with her." I roll my eyes playfully.

She squeels in excitement, "you guys look so cute together oh my gosh!" Seulgi unnie smiles brightly.

I scoff as I reply, "thanks unnie don't go telling the Red Velvet unnies about it."

"Why not? They love you a lot.."

"Especially Yeri unnie, she'll tease the hell out of me." I pause, "now go before the food gets burned." I push her out the room.

"But my little sister has a girlfriend and I'm sooo happy" she laughs as we walk out and back to the kitchen, seeing that the food has surprisingly not burnt.

About half an hour later my sister went out to practice, for once, and it's just Chaeryeong and I. We have exams in a few weeks so we decided to prepare for them, Chaeryeong said she needed help with English so I decided to help her instead of doing my work.

"Y/n, I still don't understand the difference.." she sighs, "it's so frustrating.."

- Written By Dest1iny
- 1129 words