5

(Chaeryeong POV)

"So I take it you guys are going on a study date?" Ryujin looks between me and Y/n.

"For the hundredth time Ryujin, we're not together." I sigh.

"We aren't?" Y/n gives me a teasing look and I kick her under the table, "ouch okay okay.."

"God I hate being between you guys.." Ryujin facepalms herself, "anyways when are you going?"

"Today." Y/n states firmly.

"Today?" I look at her confused.

"Yeah. Today," she smiles at me.

"I don't know, do we have practice today Ryujin?" I turn to Ryujin and she shakes her head.

"So today." Y/n smiles again.

"Yes, okay. Today Y/n.." I reply and her smile gets brighter, god her smile is beautiful.

"Y/n you're acting like a child right now," Ryujin looks towards Y/n.

"Yet I'm taller than you so.." Y/n laughs as Ryujin hits her arm, "who's the child now hmm?" She teases Ryujin once more.

In return Ryujin gets up and so does Y/n, Ryujin starts to chase Y/n going out of the cafeteria as I hear Y/ns laughter fade.

Not even after a few minutes I hear Ryujin shout, "Yah! Kang Y/n, get back here!"

They both come back to the table and Y/n quickly wraps her arms around my waist hiding behind me as Ryujin stands in front of me.

I can feel Y/n moving to bury her face against my neck, her heavy breaths brushing past my skin as she catches her breath.

"Y/n-ah, what's wrong with you?" Ryujin sighs putting her hands on her hips.

"I was just speaking the trut-- yah!" Y/n was cut off by Ryujin playfully hitting Y/n on the shoulder once she came over to the otherside of the table, "okay okay, I surrender." Y/n lets go of me and stands up with her arms in the air waving them around.

Ryujin rolls her eyes at Y/ns actions and replies, "you better be sorry aswell." Ryujin goes to sit back down next to me as Y/n goes back to her seat.

"Look what you guys did, everyone is staring.." I shake my head at the both of them.

"Y/n said it first, I had to retaliate." Ryujin furrows her eyebrows.

"If I remember, you're the one that called me a child, am I wrong or am I right?" Y/n smiles proudly.

"Whatever, I'm done." I say getting up to put my food away.

"Chaery, wait for us!" Y/n says as she follows behind me and so does Ryujin.

I glance behind me to see Ryujin and Y/n fighting eachother once again like the children they are as I approuch the counter.

I put my food away and walk out the cafeteria as I start to make my way back to the classroom to get ready for the next lesson.

As I walk through the hallway I feel someone pull me back by my arm and turning me around.

"Yah what are you--"

As I turn I see Y/n looking down slightly at me a smile tugging against her lips.

I try not to react but she's dangerously close. As I was about to speak again I hear a voice shout Y/ns name.

"Y/n-ah!"

It's Ryujin. I then hear hurried footsteps, yet Y/n seemed like she didn't want to move away any time soon.

I watch as Y/n is suddenly pushed forward, her eyes widening as I feel her lips shortly press against mine before she quickly moves away.

Y/n looks at me with the same wide eyes as she tries to speak, her hands slightly covering her mouth as she speaks, "I- I didn't mean to ki--"

"How dare you leave me in there?" I see Ryujin put her arm over Y/ns shoulder before removing it shortly after seeing the both of us.

"Why? What's wrong with you guys?" Ryujin speaks again, completely oblivious to what she had just caused.

She pushed Y/n forward making Y/n accidently kiss me.

I refuse to make eye contact with Y/n, what am I supposed to do, am I supposed to say something?

Out of all the people that this accident could have happened with, it was Y/n.

I snap back to reality, without saying a word I turn around and swiftly walk back to class as I hear Y/n call me.

"Ch- Chaeryeong-ah, wait!"

I slide open the door and quickly sit back down in my seat, laying my head on my desk as I close my eyes, still trying to process what happened.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, hesitantly lifting my head and opening my eyes, I see Y/n crouching down to match my height.

"I didn't mean to.. You know, kiss you." She says slowly, "you must've been surprised, I'm sorry." She gently takes my hand.

"I'm okay, it just caught me off guard." I look at her, "you don't need to apologise.."

Y/n lets out a sigh of relief before she nods, "okay okay.. Thank god, it's just your face, you seemed mad when I did."

"I did?"

"Yeah.. That's why I chased after you, you didn't look at me so I thought you were mad." Y/n says slowly.

"I- I'm not mad Y/n, I promise." I smile and reassure her.

"Okay, so that won't affect what's between us.. Right?" She looks at me.

I shake my head, "of course it won't."

I watch as a bright smile appears on her face, "okay!" Y/n giggles slightly, "I got worried for a second."

What does 'that won't affect what's between us' supposed to mean?

She doesn't like me the same way does she? Or am I just over thinking it?

"Chaeryeong-ah!" I hear my name being called from the door. I look over to see Ryujin standing there, "what's wrong with you guys, both of you just took off without a word."

"Because you--" I was cut off by Y/n squeezing my hand as I see her look at me shaking her head, "nevermind.." I reply.

Ryujin furrows her eyebrows at us and walks over, leaning on a nearby table, "you guys are acting so weird. Just tell me what happened." Ryujin looks between us.

"Later Ryu, class is starting in three minutes you should go.." Y/n says slowly as Ryujin sighs.

"Fine.." Ryujin walks out the classroom closing the door behind her as she leaves.

"Wasn't that a bit far Y/n?" I look at her.

She shakes her head, "no.. She understands, trust me."

- Written By Dest1iny
- 1126 words