6

(Chaeryeong POV)

It was the end of the day, finally. I deserve a long rest, I get up from my desk and tidy up my belongings.

"Chaery, I need to go back home for a bit to get some things for our study date." I hear Y/n say.

I turn to her and nod, "sure no problem, I'll be at home waiting for you then."

She gives me a brief hug before I watch her walk out the classroom.

-

(Y/n POV)

I close the door behind me, sighing in relief that I'm finally home.

I set my bag on the floor before removing my shoes as I hear a loud familiar voice from somewhere.

"Y/n-ah!"

My head instantly flicks up as I meet eyes with my sister leaning against the kitchen counter. My eyes widen as I still try to process her being in front of me.

Yes, she is my sister, so why should I be excited? Well because she rarely visits meaning, I barely see her.

"Well don't just stand there!" She laughs, "get over here!" my sister opens her arms as I quickly walk over into her warm embrace.

Seulgi unnie squeezes me tightly before letting me go, I look down at her slightly as her eyes start to form into moons as she smiles brightly.

"How have you been?" She reaches up to pat my head, "caused any trouble?"

I scoff, shaking my head "unnie, I'm not that young anymore."

"Right, but you're still my little sister." She smiles once again.

"I know that unnie.." I laugh "anyways everything is good and no, I haven't caused any trouble."

Seulgi unnie nods proudly, "anything new then?"

I hum, trying to think of anything that had happened when I start to remember what had happened today.

"Yeah.." I pause to look around to see if our parents are around, just as I'm about to speak I hear footsteps coming from the stairs revealing my mum walking down.

"Unnie, let's go upstairs." I smile gently grabbing her hand and bringing her up with me.

"Y/n, is it that serious.." Seulgi unnie says as we go up the stairs.

"It's not serious it's more of a--"

"A secret?" She cuts me off, as we enter my bedroom.

"Yes unnie." I sigh sitting on my bed.

"So? What is it~" Seulgi unnie sits next to me.

"You know Chaeryeong?" I look at her amd she nods, "I kissed her and--"

"You did what!" Seulgi unnie looked at me wide eyed.

"It was an accident, I- I didn't mean to kiss her.." I say slowly.

"Was she awkward after?"

"No.. Well, she seemed mad after but I approached her and she said she wasn't." I sigh, "so I don't think she was.."

"When's the next time you'll see her?" Seulgi unnie asked.

Next time I'll see her is.. Today? I've got a study date with her, and I've completely forgot about it.

I get up quickly and gather my things for my study date with Chaeryeong, books, notes, flashcards etc.

How could it slip my mind so easily?