30

(Y/n POV)

I woke up in my bed, my head was pounding and as I opened my eyes, the light escaping the curtains felt like they were burning my eyes.

I sat up, and maybe too quickly, because as soon as I did I felt my stomach started to churn and the room started to spin.

I did my best to get up and quickly run to my bathroom, I kneeled down and emptied out my stomach into the toilet, groaning as it stung my throat.

I hear a few hurried footsteps run in my direction, getting closer before I felt someone hold my hair up and pat my back.

"It's alright Y/n, let it out." I heard Irene unnie say next to me as she patted my back.

"Yunjin-ah, can you get some water?" I heard Seulgi unnie speak behind me.

I groaned in pain as I slowly lifted my head up, Irene unnie had tied my hair into a ponytail as she helped me get up and rinse my mouth.

Once I regained composure I blinked a few times to focus on my surroundings.

Irene unnie was holding my hands tightly as I saw Seulgi unnie stand by the door looking at me in concern. Just then I also saw Yunjin walk in with a glass of water handing it to me.

"Thank you.." I managed to speak after I sipped some water.

"Let's get you to bed Y/n, come on." Seulgi unnie said, helping Irene unnie take me back to bed.

They pulled the blankets over me as I laid in the warmth of my bed.

I watched as Irene unnie and Yunjin walk out, when Seulgi unnie sat on my bed.

"How's your head?" She said, gently taking my hand.

"It hurts a lot.." I spoke quietly, "I don't know why I decided to drink that much.." I said.

"It's fine.. As long as you're okay now." My sister reassured me.

Soon the door opened again, Irene unnie and Yunjin came back with a bowl of soup and some tea.

"It's to help with your hangover," Yunjin smiled warmly.

"Thank you.." I smiled lightly at them both.

I quietly ate the soup, feeling the warmth of it heal me. They all had gathered around me, staring at me in concern as I ate.

I cleared my throat as I put my spoon down, "I'm fine now you guys, thank you." I nod reassuring them.

My sister chuckled, "you better be, we all heard you running and before we could even get there, you were sat at the toilet vomiting."

I groaned, tilting my head back, "I know.. I said I would never drink that much again but I--"

"But you did anyways." Irene unnie furrowed her eyebrows, "you haven't drank like that for four years, why all of a sudden."

I looked between the three of them sitting in front of me, biting my lip trying to think of something.

"Is it.. Because of Chaeryeong?" Yunjin spoke hesitantly.

I avoided their interrogating eyes as they stared at me.

"Y/n, we won't be mad, it won't help if you don't say anything." Seulgi unnie said.

"I uhm... yeah, it's because of her.." I admitted.

Yunjin sighed, shaking her head, "Y/n, I have no idea if you still want to be with her, but if you do then chase after her, because you'll just end up like this every weekend."