18

(Chaeryeong POV)

"Come, sit here." Y/n gets up from her seat, "bring your book too."

I go to sit in her seat and she's standing next to me as I continue to tell her what I don't understand.

As she's explaining she moves slightly closer, her hand is gently resting on my shoulder as she leans towards me, still focusing on the work.

"So do you understand?" Y/n looks at me, she's about an inch away from my face. I nod slowly in reply.

"Are you sure? You don't seem like you do." She raises an eyebrow.

"I wasn't listening.." I admit quietly.

A small smirk appears on her lips as she stares directly at me.

"And why not hm?" Y/n tilts her head asking me.

"I- I was just spacing out, you know me.." I lied.

"Whatever you say Chaery," she nonchalantly pecks my lips before resuming to her explanation, yet again, I wasn't listening because she caught me off guard with that kiss.

"And you have to change the tense to this because-- you're not listening are you?" Y/n turns to me once again and I shake my head in response.

Silence came upon us for a few seconds which felt insanely long.

"Y/n can we not study.. I don't feel like it." I pout at her.

"Then what do suggest we do?" She leans on the desk looking down at me.

"We could do something way more fun than studying." I reply.

"And what would that be Chaery?" Y/n raises an eyebrow at me as she smiles.

-
(Author POV)

Seulgi had arrived back home from practice, bringing the Red velvet girls along with her.

"So tiring.." Yeri sighed as she collapsed onto the couch.

"I agree with you on that," Wendy joined Yeri on the couch as she gently closed her eyes only to open them shortly after hearing a loud noise from upstairs.

"What was that?" Wendy looked towards Seulgi, "is Y/n home?"

Seulgi hummed in reply, "yeah why?"

"Something is happening upstairs." Yeri said, "go check on her unnie."

"Why me?" The bear replied.

"Because she's your sister, now come on now." Irene scoffed.

Seulgi groaned as she tiredly climbed up the stairs, seeing Y/n's door fully shut. Hearing some muffled sounds on the other side.

She slowly approached the door before knocking and calling out to Y/n.

"Y/n! What are you doing? You're being too loud!"

Seulgi was met with silence for a few seconds before she called out again.

"Kang Y/n!!" Hearing two voices on the otherside but couldn't make out what they were saying, "I'm coming in!" Seulgi said loudly before pushing the door wide open.

"Yah Y/n how could you do that to me!!" Chaeryeong shouted in frustration.

"What? A game is a game! And I clearly won!" Y/n said triumphantly as she looked over to the door to see her older sister standing there.

"Unnie, what's up?" Y/n asked her sister who was awkwardly standing at the doorway.

"O-oh.. nothing, I was just checking on you because we heard some noises from downstairs.." Seulgi replied.

"Who is 'we' unnie?" Y/n looked confused, "wait don't tell me--" Y/n quickly got up from the bed, dropping the controller as she rushed out the room.

"There she goes.." Chaeryeong sighed.

Seulgi laughed at Chaeryeongs reaction before asking, "what were you guys doing anyways?"

"Playing mario kart, Y/n kept targetting me the whole time so I lost everytime." Chaeryeong sighed.

"Ahh I see." Seulgi nodded, "do you want to meet the girls downstairs?"

"Who?" Chaeryeong replied.

"My members."

Chaeryeong gasped as she nodded quickly, "yes unnie! Can I?"

"Of course you can, let's go." Seulgi said as Chaeryeong followed her downstairs, seeing Y/n trapped between the four girls.

"Unnies I can't breathe.." Y/n says, trapped between the 4 girls before they shortly laugh as they let go.

"Ahh we missed you so much Y/n~ well I missed you the most." Yeri said confidently.

"What are you saying? We obviously know that Y/n likes me the most out of us." Joy replied sarcastically.

"Unni--"

"It's obviously me that Y/n likes the most, I always go out with her and spend time with her." Wendy interupts Y/n.

Joy and Yeri laugh before speaking, "obviously that's not true."

"Yah, you lot there's no point in fighting about who Y/n likes the most because--" The leader was cut off by Joy.

"Because she likes you the most?" She looks at Irene.

"No.." Irene furrows her eyebrows.

"Then what?" Joy asks as Irene points towards Seulgi with Chaeryeong standing next to her.

"Oh right..." Yeri giggles.

"You guys are a bunch of weirdos.." Seulgi rolls her eyes playfully after seeing the girls fight over Y/n, when the answer is quite obvious.

The relationship between Y/n and Seulgi is unbreakable, although they do have their arguments; anyone can tell that these girls are basically inseperable.

"Anyways so let me introduce you to Chaeryeong." Y/n says happily as she takes Chaeryeong's hand.

-
(Time skip - next day)

During yesterdays hangout Y/n had been convinced by her unnies and Chaeryeong to do some modelling, after the amount of compliments Y/n had gotten over the past few days.

Y/n didn't think of it as much, but just as another sort of 'hobby' if you would say. She would of course still focus on her studies, but now this is where she would be every friday and every weekend.

A large open space modelling studio.

Nothing like she'd imagined, more cameras than she thought there would be. More clothes than she thought there would be, more of everything.

"Miss Kang you're doing amazing, just a few more set changes then you can go home." The photographer reassured her.

Y/n was wearing an all denim outfit, her hair pushed over to the side slightly as she continued to pose for the camera almost seeming professional.

Even if it was her first shoot, she knew she loved everything about this experience. She knew that this is what she wanted, she knew everything. Apart from the fact of how iconic this denim look would be in the future.

- Written By Dest1iny
- 1057 words