26

(Y/n POV)

I wake up seeing Chaeryeong and her arms wrapped around me. I glance at the clock, seeing that it's about nine o'clock.

Not wanting to bother her, I gently remove her arms from my body and head to the bathroom to wash up.

As soon as I close the bathroom door behind me after showering I see Chaeryeong sitting up on the bed.

Her hair messy and tired eyes as she looks over to me.

"Where did you go Y/n?"

I laugh as I reply, "just in the shower, why?"

She spreads her arms in front of her, as I look at her confused.

"What?"

"Come here~" she whines as I walk over to her, she pulls me down onto the bed and hugs me tightly.

She hums contently before speaking, "can we just spend the whole day like this?"

"Not really my love, I've got a schedule today." I sigh, not wanting to leave her either.

"Can't you call in sick?" She asks and I laugh.

"Chaery, I don't work at an office, I'm an actress." I shake my head.

"But still..." She pouts looking at me.

"As much as I love you, it's filming today and I can't cancel last minute." I say slowly.

Chaeryeong pouts before hesitantly nodding, "alright I guess.. you're busy, I get it." She says before abruptly getting up.

"Where are you going?" I sit up.

"Getting ready to leave since you're going to work." She quickly says before almost slamming the bathroom door behind her.

What's gotten into her?

-

Currently downstairs in the kitchen, making something for us to eat before I leave to work.

I hear Chaeryeong walk down the stairs and she heads to the door before putting on her shoes.

"Chaery, aren't you going to eat?" I call her from the kitchen.

"No it's alright." She says dryly.

"Baby, I don't leave until 12, where are you going?" I turn down the fire walking over to her.

"Back to the dorms." She replies in the same tone.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I furrow my eyebrows concerned, "did I do something?"

"No Y/n, you didn't." Chaeryeong sighs.

"Then?" I tilt my head, "usually you would be in the kitchen with me."

"I just want to see the girls Y/n." She replies coldly tying her shoelaces.

"You said you needed to see me the yesterday, now you want to leave?"

"Y/n please, just stop. Give me some space, will you?" She stands up and stares at me, "come here."

She says before pulling me by the waist and kissing me briefly on the lips.

"No, I want more." I keep her close, putting my arms around her her neck.

"I need to leave Y/n." She says in a firm tone.

"No, only if you have breakfast with me." I say, "I cooked for the both of us and it's a waste."

She sighs, seeing her eyes roll quickly before speaking, "fine then."