21

After I change into my regular clothes, I quickly make my way over to my car, driving to the Itzy dorms to see Chaeryeong.

I make my way up the elevator and exit before knocking on the door to their dorm.

I wait a few seconds to be greeted by familiar brown eyes.

"Oh? Chaeryeong-ah, she's here." Yeji calls out, "come in Y/n." She warmly welcomes me, "it's been a while since we've had you over." Yeji sits down at the table.

"I know, I know.." I sigh, "just really busy.."

"I get you," she says, abiut to speak again but stops as Chaeryeong enters the room. "I'll take my leave.." Yeji says, walking out the living room.

Chaeryeong walks over to me bringing me into a gentle embrace as she sighs, "I missed you a lot Y/n.."

I hug her tightly, bringing her closer, "same to you Chaery."

"Now I need to tell you something," she says sitting on the couch as I join her.

"I'm scared. What is it?" I say slowly.

"Don't be, it shouldn't be anything big. Well depending on how you take this." She pauses, "me and the girls are about to go on a tour in maybe a few months.. so I'd thought I'd let you know in advance." Chaeryeong holds my hand as she speaks.

"T- that.. that's great.." I reply.

"Y/n. If you don't want me to go, I don't have to." Chaeryeong adds.

"No no, you can and you should. But I'm guessing that it'll be for a few weeks or maybe a month right?" I look at her and she nods in reply.

"I wanted to tell you now so that later it wouldn't be so.. sudden, you know?" Chaeryeong says.

"Yeah, I get you, but it's just a lot to think about." I pause, "since it is the first time we'll be apart for a long time."

"I understand, but we still have quite a few months together.." Chaeryeong turns to me, seeing a slight smile on her face, "so let's make the best of those few months before I leave." She giggles.

"You're right," I peck her lips, "you always are right." I pull her into a soft kiss, which was definitely long overdue, gently pulling away as she goes to lean on my shoulder.

"Since we're both off today, let's binge watch movies." Chaeryeong suggests.

"I love the sound of that," I reply, reaching for the remote and turn on the tv, she snuggles closer to me, holding onto my hand tightly.

Half way through our third movie of today, it's currently about 8pm and my phone is buzzing like crazy for some reason.

Chaeryeong sits up after hearing the notifications and looks at me, "who's that?"

"I actually don't know.." I say picking up my phone from the table, turning it on I see that Yunjin had bombarded me with messages.

'y/nnnn'
'kang y/nnnnnn'
'answer your phonee'

"Who is it?" Chaeryeong asks again.

"Oh it's Yunjin.." I pause, "she came back from New York and visited me during work."

"She visited you?" My girlfriend furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah?" I tilt my head, "why?"

"How does she know where your studio is?" Chaeryeong asks.

"I.. I actually have no idea, let me ask." I reply.

'dont you have practice?? like you said arent you busy 👀👀'