10

(Y/n POV)

I didn't get to see Yuna for the rest of the day, I wanted to give it to Chaeryeong to give to Yuna but she would always walk away when I approached her.

So instead I decided to keep it and give it to her when I visit at their practice.

The final lesson had passed by quickly, I tidied my things quickly and headed out the classroom.

Walking down the stairs and out the main exit I see crowds of people by the exits holding up signs and what not.

Are they here for the Itzy girls?

I walk closer as students speed walk past me and I hear a few of them talk.

"Yah, quickly apparently Seulgi is outside!" A few girls rush past me.

Right. Now I understand why.

I approach the crowd and manage to squeeze myself past everyone. I see a familiar car past everyones heads.

I shuffle towards the car, still pushing past many students before I can finally breathe.

There's space where I'm standing, in front of me I see a few men wearing a suit before I hear a familiar voice.

"That's my sister! Y/n-ah!!" Seulgi unnie says as she rolls down her window.

The man looks down at me and asks, "are you Miss Kang Y/n?" In which I just nod in response, "quickly get in the car then Miss."

He moves to open the door and I get in the car, Seulgi unnie turns to me as she's in the drivers seat and she smiles.

"Unnie, why are you- what are you doing here?" I ask her completely confused, I thought she had gone back to the company for her schedule.

"I wanted to pick you up because I was bored and wanted to see you." She smiles happily.

"You missed me?" I look at her.

Seulgi unnie smiles once again, "of course I did! You're my only sister!" She laughs, "now give me a hug."

She opens her arms and holds me in a warm embrace, she squeezes me slightly before letting go.

"So any plans for today?" She looks at me.

"Yeah actually, I need to give Yuna her phone back." I reply.

"Did you take it?" Seulgi unnie starts to drive.

"Nope, she left it on the bench while we were eating." I say, "I couldn't find her anywhere after so I figured I just give it back to her at her company."

"Ahh.. Are they practicing today?"

"Yup." I reply looking out the window.

"Then I can drop you off later at their company," my sister says, still concentrating on the road.

I look at her in disbelief, usually she doesn't have this much free time. I'm not complaining but it seems really out of the ordinary.

The last time I remember my sister picking me up from school was about 2-4 months ago.

"Unnie, are you sure you don't have a schedule today?"

"Yes Y/n," she laughs, "is it weird that I have so much free time?"

"Well yeah.." I scoff, "usually you'd be so busy for six months straight. I'd never get to spend time with you."

"That's sweet Y/n, but you know what I do."

"You're an idol I know.." I roll my eyes at her playfully.

"Yep, but I'll always spend time with my family whenever I get the chance to." She smiles.