38

(A few days later - Narrator POV)

Y/n was staying at her sister's house for a bit longer. Her reason was because she didn't like being alone that much anymore.

And with how much Seulgi loves her sister, she obviously agreed to her staying over.

They were both sitting on the sofa as they both had a day off, so they decided to spend it together watching some tv.

"Y/n, when is the new episode for the drama airing?" Seulgi looked at her sister who looked back at her with a confused face.

"It's already out," Y/n raised an eyebrow, "have you not seen it?" Y/n asked the older.

Seulgi shook her head in response, "I thought it was tomorrow..." She admitted, "when did it release?" She asked.

"Unnie.." Y/n laughed, "it comes out every Wednesday at 6 pm." Y/n playfully rolled her eyes at her sister.

Seulgi gasped, "I thought it was on Fridays at 6..."

Y/n shook her head, "here, it's probably still airing on this show." Y/n grabbed the remote to switch channels.

Seulgi quickly went on her phone to type up her sister's drama that she was part of. Looking on the internet for anything interesting when she came past a bunch of articles.

"Y- yah, what the hell is this Y/n?" Seulgi laughed.

Clueless and confused. Y/n looked at her sister, "what..."

"You and your male lead are going viral for your recent episode!" She showed Y/n her phone.

Y/n laughed, now realising the reason why, "it's because of the kiss scene right?"

"Yes of course it is Y/n!" Her sister said looking at her sister in shock.

Y/n brushed it off, "it actually wasn't part of the script but we both agreed to do it." Y/n said, looking up the articles on her own phone as she handed her sister's back to her.

Seulgi still stared at her sister in shock. Y/n took note of her sister's gaze and laughed again.

"Unnie. It's not that deep," Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, "he's a nice guy and I actually enjoyed filming with him." Y/n reasoned.

"That doesn't matter, do you know how many people are--"

Seulgi was cut off by Y/n's phone ringing, Y/n looked at her screen to see her best friend calling.

It was probably because of the same reason she was discussing with her sister, so she answered.

"Oh my god! Kang Y/n! What the hell!!!" Yunjin screamed excitedly across the phone.

Y/n chuckled hearing her best friend so giddy, "is it because of that scene?" Y/n went straight to the point.

"Of course it is! What the actual heck Y/n!?" Yunjin replied loudly, still excited.

Y/n shook her head, "is that all you have to say? What the heck?" Y/n asked, teasing her best friend a little.

"Well obviously not!" Yunjin retaliated, "I could feel the chemistry jumping out from my phone when I watched it Y/n!!" Yunjin said.

Y/n could tell that Yunjin was smiling from across the phone, with how upbeat and happy her voice was, Y/n couldn't help but smile as well.

"Of course you two are going viral across media! That scene was crazy, the tension between you two, oh my gosh..." Yunjin began to calm down.

Y/n laughed once again, "anyways Yunjin, as much as I'd love to sit here and chat, I'm with Seulgi unnie right now so--"

"Oh right right, yeah." Yunjin replied, "I leave you be," Yunjin laughed, "but next time I see you, be ready to hear me scream." She paused, "in excitement of course." Yunjin added.

"Okay okay.." Y/n scoffed, "bye Yunjin."

"Bye Y/n~" Yunjin spoke before hanging up.

Y/n turned to her sister with a small smile on her lips.

"You know what Y/n, I think it's just weird for me to see my sister kissing someone else." Seulgi laughed.

"Maybe." Y/n shrugged.

"But I'm still going to watch it so I can tease you." Seulgi giggled as she clicked on Netflix to watch the drama.

-
(Ryujin POV)

I was scrolling on my phone when I saw an article with Y/n's name on it.

It had been a while since I had heard from her, ever since Yeji unnie told me that Chaeryeong and Y/n broke up.

And maybe I saw more than one article.

I read through it quickly, furrowing my eyebrows before I went to Netflix to look at the scene that everyone was talking about.

"Unnie! Yeji Unnie!" I shouted, standing up from my bed and made my way to the living room where I last saw her.

Chaeryeong was also on the sofa as I called out to Yeji unnie.

Our leader turned around to look at me, giving me a 'what?' kind of look.

"Have you seen the kiss scene for Y/n's drama that she was filming?" I asked looking at Yeji unnie.

"No.." She shook her head, before she gasped, "it that what's been going around!?" She asked in shock.

"Y/n's what?" Chaeryeong turned to look at me.

"Y/n's drama and her kiss scene with that actor," I replied, trying to think of his name.

"The one that was part of Business Proposal and Backstret Rookie?" Yeji unnie asked me.

"Yeah him," I nodded in response.

"Kim Min-kyu?" Chaeryeong tilted her head.

"Yes him!" I widened my eyes, "people think that him and Y/n are dating or something."

"They are!?" Yeji unnie asked in surprise.

"Well I don't know." I shrugged, "that's what some articles are speculating."

That's when Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and turned around. Like she was no longer interested in the conversation.

"Have you talked to Y/n recently?" Yeji unnie asked me and I shook my head.

"I should though, I kind of miss her." I laugh a little.

"Definitely." Yeji unnie nodded, "try call her now and see if she responds, or send her a message."

"Great thinking Unnie." I give her a thumbs up before going back into my room.

I close the door behind me, distracted by my phone, trying to find Y/n in my contacts.

Once I found her I began typing up a message to her before I heard a voice from somewhere.

"Do you think him and Y/n are really together?"

I look up from my phone, and to my surprise. I see Chaeryeong standing there, looking at me.

- Written By Dest1iny