23

(Y/n's POV - slight 18+ warning)

The other 3 Itzy girls and Yunjin got along quicker than I thought they would and right now it seemed like Yunjin and Lia were subtly fighting over Yeji's attention.

Yunjin had brought over a few bottles of soju earlier so we had a few shots (apart from Yuna since the legal age in korea is 20) as we talked and had fun watching a movie.

As the night got darker Ryujin got louder and so did Yunjin, those two together produced way too much noise.

It was like we were back in highschool again.

"Ryujin-ah come sing this song with me!" Yunjin grabbed Ryujin's wrist as the started to sing Blackpink's 'Kill This Love'

"2Jins in your area!!!" They both screamed the beginning.

"Oh gosh, what have you started." Chaeryeong chuckled, joining me on the couch as she held my hand.

"I don't even know.. I was thinking this was gonna be a nice catch--"

"FEELIN LIKE A SINNER, IT'S SO FIRE WITH HIM, I GO BOO HOO!!" Yunjin and Ryujin cut me off as they begin the rap.

Chaeryeong giggles, "it's gonna be a long night." She pours me another shot and we drink at the same time.

-

By midnight Ryujin and Yunjin were somehow still awake, but they were much calmer than earlier. The two girls sat next to each other talking about something as Yunjin had held onto Yeji as they talked.

Chaeryeong's cheeks were getting red, along with her ears, I could tell she was already tipsy with how she acted around me.

"That's enough for you my love." I drank the shot Yunjin poured for Chaeryeong.

"Y/nnn~" Chaeryeong whined.

"You had too much for now, drink some water." I give her my water bottle to drink from.

Yunjin teases me, "ooh look at you Y/n~ no wonder she loves you."

"I'm taking care of her, she'll regret if she has a headache in the morning." I reply.

"No I won't!" Chaeryeong pouts as she glares at me.

"Yes you will now--"

"Chaeryeong here quickly another shot," Ryujin says handing another glass to Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong quickly takes the glass but I grab her wrist to prevent her from drinking it.

"No Chaery." I say warning her, taking the glass away with my other hand and again drink for her.

"Y/n~ you have high tolerance don't you?" Yeji looks over at me and I chuckle.

"Yeah.. And I have no idea why." I shrug my shoulders, none of my parents drink too much, although I have seen them drink a few times and it seems like my mum has the best tolerance unlike my sister and dad, I seem to have gotten it from my mum.

But I like that I have a high tolerance, because Chaeryeong here can't drink too much.

"Y/n you're ruining my fun," Chaeryeong pouts.

"You can have more when you feel less tipsy." I reply to her.

"I want more of you," she flirted.

I looked at her in disbelief, "you've definitely had enough." I laugh.

"I'm serious Y/n," she stares at me with her brown eyes.

I peck her lips and smile, "you're under influence, I would but I can't."

"Hey hey! You two stop flirting there!!" I hear Yunjin shout, "you lot make me feel lonely so~ stop." She ended making us laugh.

"That's how we feel 24/7." Lia replies jokingly.

-

After a few hours midnight came, Yunjin and Ryujin had passed out on the couch next to each other; whilst Yuna, Yeji and Lia left but promised to pick Ryujin up in the morning.

I was laying in bed with Chaeryeong next to me, leaning her head on my chest as we watched a movie.

"Y/n, do you have work tomorrow?" Chaeryeong asked calmly.

I hummed in thought, "I'm not sure, I need to check my schedule if my manager sent it."

I look down at her to see her pouting slightly, "why Chaery?"

"I have the day off tomorrow, practice got cancelled." She paused, "so I was wondering if we could you know.."

She then sat up staring at me with a certain look, "spend some time together?" Chaeryeong then moved to sit on my lap.

Chaeryeong leans in kissing my lips, her hands move to the back of my neck, pulling me closer.

I try to lift her up to switch positions but she pins me by my shoulders to the bed, giving me that same look.

"Stay there Y/n," she ordered me as her lips moved down to my neck.

I felt pleasure as she began to make marks along my skin, I bite my lip not wanting to make any sound but she gently sequeezes my waist making me gasp.

"Don't be shy Y/n." She smiles against my neck.

"But the others in the living room," I sigh in bliss.

"They won't hear if you're quiet enough," she replies, "now I want to hear you, please."

The way her voice sounded next to me gave me shivers, it was so calming yet seductive at the same time.

In this moment, she could tell me to do anything for her and I wouldn't hesitate to say 'yes'.

Her hands moved under my shirt gently caressing my skin as she moved back up to kiss me.

I moaned quietly as she bit my lip, making her smile, her hands moved down to the strings of my pyjamas and tugging it away from my body.

-

I wake up to find Chaeryeong still completely knocked out next to me. I dare not to wake her up so I carefully get out of bed and to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I exit the bathroom, I see her sitting up on the bed, spacing out like she does and is completely still.

"You okay?" I ask calmly.

She breaks out of her trance and turns to me nodding, "yeah.. just thinking."

"Thinking about?"

"Just stuff..." she replies ever so slowly.

"If you need to talk, just tell me." I reassure her.

"It's nothing too important Y/n, don't worry." She finally makes eye contact with me, giving me a smile which I feel is some what forced.

"I'll be in the kitchen," I reply deciding to give her some space. This has never happened before, when she spaces out she has something on her mind but she always tells me; this times it's different. Is she hiding something from me? Did I do anything?

"What you stressing about?" I hear a voice behind me, I turn to see who it is, completely forgetting the fact that Yunjin and Ryujin were basically wasted last night.

Yet some how Yunjin managed to wake up bright and early at 8am.

"Don't you have a headache?" I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Yeah I do, I came to get water, but instead saw a Y/n pacing around the kitchen at." She paused to look at the time on her phone, "at eight in the morning."

I shake my head and reply, "it's nothing."

Yunjin looks around before closing the kitchen door shut, "no one can hear, care to open up?"

- Written By Dest1iny