33

(Chaeryeong POV)

It was the day after Y/n, and I had broken up.

And for some reason, even though I'm the one that broke things off, I had cried myself to sleep the previous night.

It was the next morning, and I woke up, with the breeze from the open window blowing my curtains away.

"Chaeryeong-ah?" I heard Ryujin knock on my door and call out to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" She asked slowly.

"... Yeah, you can," I sighed.

I watched from my bed as the door opened and Ryujin walked in, the bed dipping down a little when she sat on the other end.

"I heard from Yeji unnie that you guys broke up.." She said hesitantly.

"Yeah.. I broke up with her." I replied shortly.

"I see.." She nodded, "well, if you need anything, then you know where to find me." Ryujin got and started to leave.

"D- do you think Y/n still loves me?" I say abruptly.

"You love someone else? Why is there a point in trying to get her back?" Ryujin stood by the door.

"I- I know.. But I'm just asking." I replied.

"She definitely does, but if you go back to her, she'll only hurt more." Ryujin said.

"I see..." I nod.

Ryujin closed the door and sat back down on the bed. This time, she sat next to me and gently took my hand.

"Can I ask why you guys broke up?" She asked cautiously.

"Well.. one of the main reasons is because I just didn't love her like I used to and I found someone else, but second is because we're so busy with work that we barely get to see eachother.." I say slowly.

"Right." She nods, "did you think of getting back with her?"

"I'd be lying if I said no.." I admit, "yesterday, when I saw her after our 3 months apart... it was nice to see her.." I say, the tears in my eyes unconciously building up.

"So you do still love her.. Or like her?" Ryujin asks, tilting her head.

"I don't know..." I shake my head, "I'm so confused, I don't know why my feelings towards her changed so suddenly."

I still, for some reason, have some sort of feeling towards her. Something is telling me that I belong to her. But it doesn't feel right to me at all.

"If I remember back in school, you were head over heels for her.." Ryujin lightly joked.

"I know, and I was so happy when we got together, but now..."

"It's not the same, is it?" Ryujin finished my sentence.

"Yeah." I nod, "it's not the same anymore.."

"Well, if it's not right, then it's not meant to be, and you can't force it. Otherwise, it would just lead to both of you being hurt." Ryujin said calmly.

She is right. But why can't the thought of her just leave my head.

"You're right.. I think I just need some time to get over it." I reply.

"Time will heal everything, get some rest and take care of yourself, I'll tell our manager you won't be joining us for the next few days, so you can get some rest." She says, standing up and going to the door.

"Okay.. Thank you, Ryujin. " I give her a small smile.

"No problem. Just rest up properly." She nods and closes the door behind her.

-
(Time skip - Y/n POV)

I had a moment of motivation after sitting in my sisters room for the third day after the breakup.

Although it was rather quick, I had decided that if I wanted to get over it, I had to do something else.

So here I was, in the SM company, watching the Red Velvet girls practice for their upcoming world tour.

I wasn't helping out, I just wanted to go out somewhere away from the bedroom and meet some people.

I made some friends earlier today, making friends with their dancers and even found out that some of them were fans of me, which was always nice to hear.

I watched as they practised when the practice door opened, revealing two girls, maybe about the same age as me.

They bowed as they entered, and my sister went towards them, welcoming them with a warm hug.

"Oh right, I should introduce you to my sister." I heard her say, "Y/n-ah, come over here." She smiled at me.

I went over and stood next to her, "This is Y/n, my younger sister." Seulgi unnie smiled, "I think she's about your age." She nodded.

The two girls' eyes lightened up once we met. They both had a light blush on their face when I stood in front of them.

They both bowed politely and introduced themselves, "Hi Y/n, I'm Karina, but you can call me Jimin if you'd like." The girl with blonde hair said.

"I'm Winter, but you can call me Minjeong. Nice to meet you, Y/n." The shorter girl smiled.

"Nice to meet you both too," I smiled back at them, "I hope we get along.."I say, making them both glance at each other and smile.

"Anyways, Y/n, they're both just visiting for a while, so spend some time with them and get to know them better while we practice." My sister says, patting my back, "you got this," she whispers in my ear with a teasing tone.

"Unnie, you can't just -"

"You got this, Y/n!" She laughed, walking away yet still looking at me.

I roll my eyes and turn back to the two girls in front of me, I couldn't help but admire how pretty they were, it reminded me of the first time I met Irene unnie when I was younger.

I just couldn't stop staring. Especially at Winter.

"I'm sorry, this might come of weird, but both of you are really pretty." I say while smiling.

They both laughed happily and thanked me, complimenting me back as I started to ask them a few questions to get to know them better.

We sat down on a sofa that was at the side of the room, talking about random things.

They also mentioned that they loved the dramas that I was in, which is the second time I've heard it today, I never knew I had made it so far.

"Hey, Y/n, do you think we can exchange numbers?" Karina turned to me, offering her phone in her hand.

"Oh yeah, sure." I nodded, taking her phone from her and typing in her number.

"Me too, me too!" Winter said, tapping my shoulder urgently

"Of course we can," I laughed at her cuteness.

I gave Karina her phone back after putting in my number and did the same with Winter's phone.

"Thanks, Y/n~" Winter smiled happily and hugged me tightly.

I patted her back, hugging her back, "No problem.." I chuckled.

Even though she looks really cold, she's actually so cute.

Winter pulled away just as the door to the practice room opened.

"Minjeong, Jimin, let's go." A woman said must be their manager.

The girls both nodded but turned to me before they left.

"It was really nice meeting you Y/n, I hope we can get to know each other better." Karina smiled towards me.

"It really was nice meeting you, Y/n," Winter stood up, "call me sometime." She winked at me before walking away with Karina to their manager.

Does it really take only one person to forget all the pain someone left you?

- Written By Dest1iny

👀👀