15

(Author POV)

The end of lunch came pretty quickly and confronting Chaeryeong had gone better than you thought.

You both walked into the building holding hands and you couldn't help but notice the slight smile on Chaeryeongs face.

"ooh what's this I see~" Ryujin teases as she approaches you with Yuna by her side.

Chaeryeong hid shyly behind your shoulder as you heard giggles from the two girls in front of you.

"You guys look cute together" Yuna smiles brightly.

"Thanks, but I think all these compliments are making her shy." You teass Chaeryeong who is still hiding behind you. "Chaery love, it's just them.."

"I know but still.." she whispers quietly.

You laugh and turn around to face your girl,"come on love. Please?"

She pouts and hesitantly stands next to you.

"I've never seen Chaeryeong like this," Ryujin giggles, "why are you so shy?"

"I have my reasons," Chaeryeong says giggles before taking your hand and pulling you to your class.

"Well there they go." Ryujin rolls her eyes as she watches Chaeryeong drag you to the classroom.

Chaeryeong slides the door open seeing a few people in the room, you both walk in and sit at your seats.

"So care to answer the question?" You turn around to her.

"I'm still in disbelief.." she shakes her head as she smiles.

"About what?"

"The fact that your mine and I'm yours." She brightly smiles.

You roll your eyes playfully, "well what reason would I have had to not be with you?"

She shrugged her shoulders, still holding a smile on her face.

The classroom soon filled up and not even a few minutes the teacher walked in shortly before beginning the lesson.

-

"That's it for today, have a good rest of the week." Your teacher said before walking out the class.

You packed up your things quickly before you turned around to Chaeryeong behind you.

"You don't have practice after school don't you?"

She pouts as she shakes her head, "I do Y/n.."

"Then can I join you?" You tilt your head.

"How could I say no?" She beamed, "let's go." She quickly took your hand as you both stood up.

As you were about to walk out the classroom you see the door slide open meeting eyes with Yunas as Ryujin stood next to her.

"I'm guessing Y/ns coming with us?" Ryujin smiles looking between the two of you.

"Yep!" Chaeryeong says happily, "now let's go quickly."

You all walked outside the school, Chaeryeong guided you through the crowds of students that flooded out the building.

All of you soon reached the exit as you saw Yuna looking around for a bit.

"I can't see our managers car." She says as her head flicks around the surroundings.

Soon a black van pulls up and the window rolls down to reveal a man you've never seen.

"Oh manager-nim." She waves at the man sitting by the window.