11

(Author POV)

You were watching the girls for a few hours as they were practicing. You were in awe at how amazing their 'practice' was.

Even though they had seen mistake in their dance you didn't notice them as you were captivated by their dancing.

They had just finished their last round of practicing as they had been doing the same thing for about 5 hours straight.

All the girls basically collapsed to the floor once the music was over.

You let them catch their breath while Yeji came over to sit next to you and she leaned her head on your shoulder.

You heard her trying to calm down, feeling her breath brush across your neck.

"I'm so tired Y/n." Yeji said slowly.

"You guys did amazing though," you comforted her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

You felt her snuggle up against your arm as she held your hand.

You couldn't lie, you felt butterflies in your stomach because of her actions. You dared not to move, you didn't even want to move because it would disturb her.

Looking up at the other girls around the room, you caught Chaeryeong staring at you before quickly looking away when you made eye contact.

Is she possibly jealous?

"Yeji-ah!" Lia said loudly, waking up the girl laying on your shoulder.

Yeji looked at you before at her friend, she brushed her hair back, "why did you wake me up?" Yeji pouted.

Lia laughed, "no reason, just to disturb you."

"Ah seriously, this girl." Yeji sighed and she laid her head back on your shoulder.

Yuna and Ryujin came over to you both and sat in front of you.

Yuna squeeled lightly as she said, "it's like they're a couple Ryujin unnie!"

Yeji awoke once more and glared at the two, "I just met Y/n today, what do you mean by cou--"

"Your guys' chemistry is amazing." Yuna teased, "I've never see Yeji unnie like this to someone."

Ryujin nods, "oooh yeah, I agree with Yuna."

"But who do you like more? Chaeryeong and Y/n or Yeji and Y/n?" Lia says suddenly.

"Ah unnie, right in front of us?" Chaeryeong whines making the girls laugh.

Lia laughs, "I was just asking a question.." She playfully rolls her eyes.

Chaeryeong and Lia join you guys resting. The whole time Yeji was attatched to you, her small actions would make you feel flustered.

Everytime the girls noticed Yeji 'flirting' with you they would constantly tease you about in making you feel even more nervous.

Yet you couldn't help but to hide yourself in the comfort of Yejis embrace.

"Unnie, you must really like Y/n." Ryujin looks towards Yeji as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Yeah I do." Yeji replies proudly, "and so what if I do hm?" She tilts her head as she holds onto your hand tighter.

"So does that mean you'll ask her out some day?" Lia smiles.

Yeji turns to face you, just staring at you before she replies, "maybe I will." She smiles at you brightly before turning back to the girls.

"Unnies, I'm hungry, can we order some food?" Yuna pouts, the girls laugh at her cuteness as they agree on ordering some food.

"I can order for you guys, it's my treat." You offer the girls.

"Really Y/n? You'll buy for us?" Ryujin says happily.

"Of course I can, you guys have been practicing hard so I should treat you all." You reply.

"Ooh Y/n unnie is so nice today~" Yuna teases.

"Yah, don't make me change my mind." You look towards the girl as she laughs.

"Okay okay, I won't." Yuna giggles.

-

After ordering your food, you all had waited about 30 mins until your phone vibrated.

You picked up your phone and saw that your delivery was downstairs.

"Oh, it's here." You get up to go get the food.

"Someone go with her," Ryujin says, "so Y/n can get back in without a problem."

"I'll go!" Yeji and Chaeryeong say at the same time.

You turn around to see them having some sort of a 'stare battle'. Almost as if they were about to fight over you.

"Unnie just let Chaeryeong go," Ryujin says calmly.

"But I wanted to tell Y/n--"

"Chaery, let's go." You called Chaeryeong over and she got up quickly to join you.

You both made your way out the practice room and to the elevator as you looked at your phone checking the delivery you ordered.

"What did you get?" Chaeryeong asked as you entered the elevator.

"Chicken, hamburgers and other stuff." You replied putting your phone back in your pocket.

As the doors opened you both walked out in search for a delivery man.

It was quite easy to spot them as they were wearing a helmet with a few plastic bags in their hand.

Quickly approaching the person you recieved your order and bowed to the delivery person as you returned to the elevator.

Both of you stood in silence for a while, until Chaeryeong decided to speak.

"Y/n." She turned to face you.

You looked at her, raising an eyebrow in response.

"Today.." She paused, "were you trying to make me jealous on purpose?"

You blinked a few times, trying to process what she had just said. You were right at the fact that she was jealous with how close you were acting with Yeji.

"What do you mean?" You asked her, pretending to be completely clueless of what she was talking about.

"You know.. You seemed really close to Yeji unnie, and I feel like it was to get me back for ignoring you.." Chaeryeong said slowly.

"Oh that's right, why were you ignoring me Chaery." You tilted your head at her as the elevator doors opened.

You both walked out but stopped in front of the practice door to finish the conversation. Because you both know very well that this should definitely be a conversation to keep private.

"So?"

Chaeryeong glanced down at the floor as she tried to think of a response. She was playing with her thumbs, she was nervous.

"I don't know how to tell you this." She sighed, "but I don't think I can keep it in for much longer."

"What is it?"

- Written By Dest1iny