12

(Y/n POV)

"What is it?" I looked at her, slightly nervous for what she has to say, "were you jealous of Yeji and I?"

She nodded slowly as she spoke, "yeah I was.." Chaeryeong looked down to the floor, "I don't know why I was. I didn't like how close you were with her.." Chaeryeong spoke quietly.

"Y-y/n, I'm sorr--"

"You don't need to apologise Chaery," I tilt her head up to look at me, "you have nothing to apologise for."

She nods slowly before I speak again, "so tell me, why did you get jealous hm?" I tease her.

Chaeryeong widens her eyes and shakes her head, "that's nothing you need to know about." She says quickly.

"And why is that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I have my reasons Y/n." She pauses for a while, "but can you just only pay attention to me from now?" Chaeryeong steps closer to me.

"You want me to treat you like I used to?" I tilt my head and she nods in response.

"As you wish my love." I stare at her briefly before opening the practice door and walking in.

I glance back at Chaeryeong to see her cheeks and ears bright red, "w-what did you just call me?"

"Nothing my love." I smile at her and her eyes widen as she freezes in her position by the door.

"Come on Chaery the food might get--"

"It's here!!!" Yuna shouts loudly.

I put the food down in front of the girls as Chaeryeong trails behind me ever so slowly.

"Kang Y/n~" she calls me and I reluctantly turn to face her as I sit down.

She sits in front of me and holds my hands, "did you actually mean it when you called me that.."

I smirk at her, "call you what?."

Chaeryeong rolls her eyes at me and she huffs, "you know what you did.'

"What did I do this time?" I raise my eyebrows pretending to be confused.

"You--"

"You two lovebirds, stop flirting and just eat." Ryujin scolds us, "seeing you flirt like that makes me sick." She fake gags.

"We're not even together but--"

"Eat." Ryujin cuts Chaeryeong off once again making her pout.

"I'm guessing you both are on good terms now?" Yuna asks Chaeryeong and I.

"Hm? Did they fight or something?" Lia looks between us.

"Briefly. They weren't speaking to eachother, but it doesn't seem like that anymore." Yuna replies.

"It wasn't me who started it, Chaeryeong just started to ignore me." I defend myself.

"I had my reasons, but I'm not sharing." She looked at me.

"Whatever, just as long as you don't do that again." I sigh, "I was thinking for the whole day what I did wrong."

"See unnie, that's exactly what I said would happen." Yuna looked towards Chaeryeong.

"I know I know.." Chaeryeong replies, "but Y/n and I have made up now so we're okay, right?" Chaeryeong holds my hand.

"And what if I said no?" I ask.

"Then you would be lying." Chaeryeong smiles.

"But I don't lie?" I laugh, earning a hit from Chaeryeong on my arm, "ouch.. It's true though?"