35

(Narrator POV)

The girls had arrived at Seulgi's apartment.

The three excited girls were full of energy, which wasn't expected since it was close to midnight.

Yeri, Joy and Wendy rushed into Seulgi's apartment, squealing with excitement as they entered.

Y/n, Irene and Seulgi followed in behind the trail of cheering.

"It's been so long since we've had a girl's night!" Joy turned to her members.

"I know right? I'm so excited!!" Yeri squealed, picking up a pillow and playfully hitting Joy with it.

"Yah! Why are you hitting me?" She laughed picking up her pillow and hitting the younger back.

Caught in the crossfire, Wendy was hit by both Yeri and Joy as they both missed their swings towards each other. And instead, directing it towards Wendy who was innocently standing beside them both.

Wendy fell to the sofa, taken aback by the sudden hits.

Yeri and Joy gasped in shock but then quickly burst into laughter as they saw the older sitting on the sofa, completely dumbfounded.

"Oh, that's it!" Wendy laughed, picking up two pillows and began chasing the younger girls around the house.

"It's gonna be a total mess by the end of tonight..." Seulgi said quietly, but loud enough for Irene and Y/n to hear.

"Forget tonight, in the next hour this place will be upside down." Irene laughed as Seulgi shook her head.

The three watched as the girls with pillows ran back into the living room, this time cornering Wendy as they playfully hit her with the pillows.

"Unnie! Can you help me!!" Wendy called out to Irene in desperation.

Irene laughed as she watched Yeri and Joy have their fun.

"You girls calm down," Irene called out to the two youngest of the group, "I think you've hit her enough.." Irene laughed once more.

Yeri and Joy stepped away, mischievous glints in their eyes as they left Wendy alone.

"They're scaring me Unnie." Wendy ran over to the protection of the eldest, hiding behind her.

Y/n chuckled as she walked past the girls, making herself comfortable on the sofa as Seulgi joined her.

One by one they sat down, the chaos died down and the girls spent their time together chatting and watching movies.

Laughing and making jokes, making time pass by quickly as they were together.

-
(Time skip - Y/n POV)

I was on set for the drama that I was filming.

A few days ago I had contacted my director that I could start filming the drama again.

Of course, he was happy, but also sent me some 'I hope you're feeling better' kind of messages.

It felt nice that some people cared about my well-being.

Moving on.

It was a dramatic crying scene that I had to act out. It was quite the part when I had read the script. But either way, I knew this would be easy for more.

Maybe a bit too easy for me to cry.

We were filming outside, it was maybe about 11 pm when we started filming this scene.

Apparently, this kind of weather suited the scene. So here I was, sitting on a bench in a park, waiting for my cue as it began to rain.

"Okay! Y/n's crying scene, take one.." The director spoke, "and action."

The rain only helped me cry and build up my emotions to get this scene over with.

I felt my eyes water up and slowly one by one, my tears began to roll down my face as the camera started to move closer.

"Yejin-ah!" Seo-jun, who was played by Minkyu, called out to me.

I slowly turned to him as he jogged over to me. He stood in front of me, out of breath before looking towards me.

"W- why are you he--?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly, as I began to recite my lines.

"I didn't mean it, I promise." He cut me off, " and she doesn't mean anything to me." He moved closer, gently taking my hand.

I stood up, and he gently held my face wiping the tears on my cheeks, "I'm sorry, I should have explained to you properly, please give me another chance..."

I wish she could have said that to me...

I looked up to him, before darting my eyes away from him, biting my lip nervously. Keeping my composure, as I waited for the director to signal the end of the scene.

"Okay cut!!" The director announced.

Min-kyu, removed his hands from my face, sending me a warm smile.

"You okay Y/n?" He asked, as some staff members came over, placing towels over our shoulders.

"Yeah... I'm fine thanks." I nod in reply.

Min-kyu tilted his head at me, "are you sure?" He asked once more, a hint of concern in his voice as he spoke.

I cleared my throat, "y- yeah... I'm good." I reassure him before walking off to monitor the scene.

I stood next to the director as he was replaying the scene on a screen. Min-kyu had also just joined us to monitor. I heard the director hum for a few seconds, glancing over at him, he was now nodding.

"Great work you two," he smiled, "a one-take scene." He nodded in approval.

I bowed at him politely, "Thank you." I smiled weakly.

"You made it look like you were really hurt Y/n," the director turned to me.

"Thank you," I smiled once more, "I'll take a short break in the van if you don't mind," I said slowly as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Get some rest for a bit and dry up before we start the next scene." He spoke as I walked away.

I reached my van, where all of my make-up and hair would be done.

Luckily this time it was empty.

I pushed the door open and closed it behind me, taking a deep breath as I sat down on my chair.

The tears began to build up once more. And this time I couldn't stop them.

Before I knew it. I was crying all over again because of her.

God dammit Y/n.

- Written By Dest1iny