six

Rory and her friends watched as Sam LaRusso talked to Kyler, and his friends. Rory didn't like Sam that much, but she thought it was cool that she was confronting him for what he did.

"Hey, guys." Kyler yelled out, getting everyone's attention. "You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad."

Rory would've laughed if this was anyone else making fun of Sam, but she hated Kyler way more than she hated that spoiled brat.

"Hey, Kyler!" Miguel yelled out, making Rory groan. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?"

"Want another beat down, 'Rhea?" Kyler shoved the boy, making Rory set her tray down and walk up behind Miguel. "I'm ready for you lame ass karate this time."

Kyler pushed him again, but Miguel quickly got up. "It's not lame ass karate." Kyler threw a punch at him, but Miguel caught his arm. "It's Cobra Kai."

Rory's eyes widened as Miguel punched him in the face. Kyler grabbed him and slammed him on the table, making the girl tense up.

"Get the hell off of him, Kyler." Rory protested as she pulled him back and sent a punch to his face.

The Korean-American boy tried to punch her, but she quickly caught his hand, twisting it back and pushing him to Miguel.

Those two started to fight before Kyler's friends joined in. It didn't take long for a huge fight to break out.

One of Kyler's friends pinned the girl to the floor, but Miguel quickly came to her rescue, pulling the guy twice her size off of her.

Once she recovered, she began beating the living shit out of the guy, showing no mercy at all. If she would've continued, his nose would probably be broken.

Another guy came up to her, wrapping his arm around her neck, but she quickly flipped him over and sent him flying into the other guy.

The fight ended as Miguel knocked out Kyler and Rory knocked out Brucks. The two shared a look before smiles spread across their face. They looked around as the students erupted in applauses and cheers.

"Hey! Get down from their right now." the counselor came out of nowhere.

Rory immediately ran to Eli and Demetri, avoiding getting caught so her dad wouldn't hear about the fight. She gave Miguel a sympathetic smile as he got dragged out.

"That was badass." Eli tells his friend.

"Eli Moskowitz cussing?" she raised her eyebrows in shock.

|

"All four of them?" Johnny questioned the two teens in front of him.

"Yeah." they both nodded.

"Even the big dumb one?" he continued to question.

"That was all me." Rory smirked as she pretended to pop her collar.

"Yeah. It all happened so fast. Everything just came together." Miguel explained. "We were blocking. We anticipated. We slithered."

"Your mom's gonna kill both of us." Johnny spoke to Miguel since he never really spoke to Rory's dad.

"Well, she would if she knew." Miguel spoke up. "When my school called, my yaya answered. Never seen her so proud."

Rory smiled at the boy before pulling him into a side hug. Johnny watched the physical contact closely before shaking it off and standing up.