twenty-seven

"Alright, everybody. Looks like our class just got a little bigger. Make room." Johnny says.

Rory walks out from behind the trees with Kyler and Tory. Then Kreese walks out with the rest of the students.

"I told you." Hawk speaks up. "Cobra Kai for life."

"Don't worry, Johnny." Kreese tells him. "I'm not here for a fight."

"Yeah? Then why the hell are you here?" Johnny asks.

"I'd like to make you another offer to come back to Cobra Kai where you belong." Kreese says.

"You're crazy if you think I'm ever teaming up with you again." Johnny tells the man. "The garbage you're feeding them, the shit they're pulling, it's messed up. And you're to blame for that."

"I have to disagree with you there." he tells Johnny. "I care about my students. They're strong and they're true fighters. And they wouldn't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma!"

Miguel quickly walks up, causing Hawk to step up too. Kreese stops the kid, pushing him back a bit.

"This is it, Johnny. There's not gonna be another chance." Kreese says

"Good." he responds.

"You made your choice. And you are going to regret it." Kreese tells him before walking away, Cobra Kai following behind him.

|

"What are you guys doing here?" Rory asked as she approached the Juvenile Detention Center.

"What are you doing here?" Johnny asks.

"I'm here to get Robby." she answers.

"No, I am." both, him and Daniel say.

"What? No." Rory says and the three immediately begin arguing.

"Seriously?" Robby asks as he walks out.

"Robby." Daniel says.

"Hey, Robby." Johnny greets him.

Rory awkwardly smiles as she steps away from the men. "I told you I don't want you here." Robby tells the two older men.

"You're my son. I wanted to be here." Johnny says.

"And so did I." Daniel tells him.

"Don't do me any favors. It's your fault I was here." Robby says.

"Listen, I know you're upset. I was doing what was best for you." Daniel admits. "And now that you're out, I just want you to know that I'm here. And you always have a home at Miyagi-Do."

"Or with me." Johnny says.

"Or with me." Rory speaks up. "I'm— Still here, you know?"

"Cobra Kai? No way." Johnny says.

"For once, I'm agreeing with Johnny." Daniel speaks up.

"If my dojo sucked, I guess I would shit on Cobra Kai too. Just admit it, you're dojo is in a fucking park, and your dojo is full of pussies." Rory says. "And it looks like neither one of you are getting a new student, so Robby, can we go?"

"Both of you... stay out of my life." Robby says before walking over to Rory and hugging her. "I didn't think you were gonna come."

"Why wouldn't I?" she asks. "Now... what about a burger?"

"Yes, please." he smiles before pulling his hood over his head and walking out in the rain with the girl.

|