thriteen

Rory woke up, due to the bright light in her eyes. She rolled over to avoid it, but her eyes immediately shot open to the body beside her.

A small smile formed on her face as she saw Hawk lying beside her. His ungelled, blue hair lying on his face messily. She went to move it out of the way, but he began moving, causing her to stop.

All of the sudden, his eyes fluttered open and he smiled when seeing Rory. "You watching me sleep?"

"Yes." she spoke, not even attempting to lie. "You look very peaceful when sleeping."

He smiled before leaning up to kiss her, but she pulled away. "You haven't brushed your teeth. There's spare toothbrushes under my sink."

Hawk huffed before jumping out of the bed. He pulled Rory up with him and they walked to the bathroom together. They quickly began brushing their teeth, and couldn't stop looking at each other.

"Do you have gel and hairspray here?" Hawk asks as he continues to brush his teeth.

"Uh, no." she tells him as she goes to spit, but he does too, making them hit their heads together. "Ow."

"Sorry." Hawk laughs.

Rory spits first and rinses her mouth out before going to her room. She picks out an outfit and starts to get undressed.

"If you wanted to do it again, you could've just told me." Hawk smirked as he stood in the doorway.

"That's not what's happening." she tells him. "We're supposed to go to the beach with Demetri today, remember?"

"Oh, right." Hawk says. "What bikini you wearing?"

"Who says I'm wearing a bikini?" Rory smirks before grabbing a white bikini. "Get out so I can change."

"Are you serious?" Hawk asks.

"I know how this is going to go. You'll promise to not touch me, then I'll get naked, you'll remember last night, then you'll want to do it, and I won't be able to say no because yeah..." Rory says.

"Because what?" he smirks at her, but she rolls her eyes. "I promise I will not touch you. I am well behaved."

"Well behaved my ass." Rory unclips her bra, and Hawk smiles at her. She turns from him before slipping it off her shoulders.

Before she could put her bikini top on, a presence behind her sent chills down her spine. "You promised you wouldn't touch."

"That was before you turned from me." Hawk turned her around and roughly kissed her.

Rory groaned. "Fine."

Hawk smiled before climbing into the bed with her.

|

Rory rolled her eyes as Demetri hit the volleyball into the net again.

"Mulligan, send it back." Demetri says.

"No mulligans in volleyball." Hawk informs the teen.

The ginger groans before looking at the girl beside Demetri. "No hard feelings if you help him out."

Moon beamed at her before grabbing the ball, but Demetri calls a water break and walks out of the game.

"Ok. I know sports isn't your thing, but how hard is it to hit a ball over a net?" Rory asks as she grabs her bottle.

"It's surprisingly, hard." he says.

"That's what she said." Hawk smirks and Rory rolls her eyes at him.