twenty-nine

The Cobra Kai team walked into the LaRusso home. Smiles appeared on their face when they noticed the worried look the on Miyagi-Do's and Eagle Fangs'.

"It's payback time, 'Rhea." Kyler speaks.

"Hey, princess. Don't worry, it isn't just gonna be me this time." Rory smirks and looks up as Tory kicks in the door

"Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory says.

"Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel tells her.

"It's too late." she informs him. "This ends tonight. No mercy!"

Rory ducked as Assface swung at her. She quickly caught his arm, elbowed him in the rib, and flipped him onto the ground.

He quickly got up and started again. He grabbed the girl, running outside with her, and throwing her onto the bridge.

She groaned as the wind got knocked out of her, but quickly rolled over as his foot came flying at her. She spun around, tripping him, and jumping up quickly.

Rory reached down, grabbing him by his shirt, and sending a strong punch to his face.

"Come on, Mitchell." she smiles at him. "You can do better than that."

He quickly got up, diving at the girl sending her to the wall. She groaned as pain shot through her body, but she quickly smiled as she kneed him, causing him to stumble.

"No mercy." she smiles as she grabs his head, and throws it onto her knee, causing him to fall to the ground.

She took a deep breath as she stood up straight and immediately noticed Demetri. "Oh, shit." he muttered.

"You know, I never thanked you for all the shit you said about me at Moon's party. Let me do that real quick." she said before charging at him.

As they were on the ground, she quickly climbed on top of him, getting ready to punch him in the face, but a hand grabbed her.

Rory looked up to see Sam. "Oh shit." she smiled.

Sam immediately pulled the girl off Demetri before sending a kick to her stomach.

"That the best you got?" Rory asked as she swung at the girl, but Sam blocked it.

Rory quickly grabbed the girl's head, bending her over, and kneeing her in the stomach.

The girls continued to fight and somehow ended up in the hallway. They pushed each other and when they sat up, they saw Tory.

"Now it's a party." Rory smiled.

Sam immediately began to walk away, but Tory and Rory followed her. A guy came out of nowhere, but Tory only kicked him, causing him to fall to the ground.

Sam immediately ran away and the same guy came back. "Go. I got this." Rory told Tory.

She nodded before running off and Rory immediately began to fight the guy. He blocked the punches thrown at him, grabbing her arm and punching her in the stomach.

The girl groaned before grabbing his arm, twisting it behind his back, and throwing him into the wall.

She watched as his limp body fell to the ground before running out to where Sam and Tory went.

"I gotta be honest, LaRusso. I thought you'd put up more of a fight." Rory heard as she approached the new building.

She watched as Tory grabbed a pair of nunchucks from the wall and immediately ran in.

"At least give her a chance." Rory smiles before walking over to the frightened girl on the floor. "Is this giving you deja vu?"

Sam immediately jumped up. "Where you gonna go, LaRusso?"

Tory sent the nunchucks flying, but Sam quickly ducked, causing Tory to hit a picture of Mr. Miyagi.

Sam immediately got up, grabbing one of the bōs from the rack. The three girls circled around each other, and while Sam was distracted, Rory went up behind her, kicking her in the back towards Tory.

Both girls quickly dropped their weapons and Tory sent a punch to the LaRusso girl. She blocked it and quickly ran to the other side.

Rory charged at her, but Sam only kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fall. Tory took this as her opportunity to charge at the girl.

Sam quickly tripped her and grabbed the bō pressing it against the girls to keep them down. "I am not afraid of you!" Sam says.

"Guys, stop!" Miguel ran in.

"The fight's over." Hawk says and Rory draws her eyebrows together.

"It's not over." Tory says. "This will never be over, LaRusso. You hear me? You know where to find me."

Tory pushed the stick off her and helped Rory up. "Traitors!" Tory says. "You better watch your back!"

"He won't have to. He's got friends watching it for him." Demetri tells the girl.

Rory scoffs before following Tory, but Hawk grabs her. "Rory, where are you going?"

She quickly pulled her arm back from him. "You're just a phase. And incase you haven't realized, I'm over it."

"Wait— What?" Hawk asks.

"We're over." she tells him before walking off.

Hawk watched as the girl left, and his heart physically felt like it broke. Demetri sighed before putting his arm around the guy, Miguel joining him.

A/N: I had to change this chapter, because I didn't finish the rest of the episode. So, Rory and Robby haven't kissed yet.