twenty-five

"So, I said don't fight anymore— I even said please, and what'd you do? You fought." Rory scoffs.

"I'm sorry. I had to." Robby says.

"No, you didn't." Rory tells him. "Do you want to get out? I mean, what's more important than getting out?"

"They we're talking about you!" Robby slightly yells. "They started talking about you, and I couldn't take it anymore."

Rory smiles slightly. "I'm not worth being stuck in this place longer, Robby. They're pussies if they talked about me when I wasn't able to defend myself."

"That's why I defended you." he says. "I'd I do it all over again. I promise you, Rory, I want to get out, but I'm also not gonna stand by and listen to someone talk about you. Especially when what they're saying is false."

"Careful, Keene. You almost sound like you're falling for me." Rory laughs.

"Yeah." Robby slightly laughs before sitting back.

They were both falling for each other.

|

"Man, it was so sick! Tory and Rory were just kickin' ass. I took care of Chris. And Hawk got that beta Demetri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho and just..." Mitch/Assface mimics Hawk breaking Demetri's arm. "Cold-blooded. No mercy!"

"You know, I didn't think you were actually gonna do it." Tory walks over.

"Me neither." Rory chimes in as she sits on the floor and stretches.

"Yeah, well, they got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel." Hawk says. "You still haven't seen him yet, have you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Tory tells him.

Rory stands up when she hears the door open. She immediately freezes when Kyler and Brucks walk in.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Rory asks, but Hawk was just as shocked as her. "Hawk?"

She grabbed his arm, but he immediately yanked it away and turned his attention to Kreese.

"Class." he began to speak. "Welcome our new students."

Mitch walks over to them with a smile. "I'm gonna call you guys... Chodenose and Taintbreath."

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler steps up to him

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's just a thing we do around here sometimes." Mitch says before flinching.

"Assface, just shut the hell up." Rory groans.

"Woah. California?" Kyler walks over to her. "I wondered what happened to you."

"It's Rory. If you can't remember it, I'll be happy to let you relive that little incident in the cafeteria." she smiles sweetly at him.

Kyler sucks his teeth. "Yeah. Ok, Rory." he backs away.

"Everyone, fall in!" Kreese orders. "Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo. Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive."

|

"Class, prepare for combat." the teens walk off to the side.

Rory takes her spot by Hawk, like always, and Kyler thought it was somehow smart to stand by her.

"Holy shit!" Kyler says as he walks over. "Look, it's the kid with the lip! Yo, I thought he moved."