thirty

Rory ran into the dojo, heading to the back room.

"Rory, what's wrong?" Robby asks.

"We broke up." she smiles.

"What?" Robby rushed over to her. "What happened? Are you okay? Did he—"

"Shut up and kiss me, Keene." she breathes out.

He smiles before grabbing her face and pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss. Once they separated, he hugged her, lifting her in the air as the spun around.

"God," Robby sighed as he set the girl down. "You are... amazing."

Rory's attention went over to Kreese. "Oh... uh, sorry Sensei."

He laughs. "It's okay, Sommers."

The three turned around as Johnny walked into the room. "What took you so long?" Kreese asks.

"Robby..." Johnny says before looking over at Rory. "You did this."

Rory groans before rolling her eyes. "Come on, we know how I feel about accusations."

Johnny waves her off before looking at his son. "What are you doing here?"

"He's exactly where he belongs." Kreese tells the man. "As are you. Three generations of Cobra Kai working together. We won't just dominate the tournament, we'll melt this whole snowflake generation. This is really your last chance, Johnny. Are you in... or are you out?"

"Listen to him, dad..." Robby speaks up. "He only wants what's best for you."

The two men immediately begin fighting and Rory slightly backs away. "Is that all you got?" Kreese asks as he gets up from the ground.

"Oh shit." Rory and Robby ran out as Johnny pushes the man into the main dojo.

They watch as Johnny takes one of the weapons off of the wall. "Don't do it!" Robby yells and he drops the weapon.

They quickly begin to fight again, and Robby runs out, pulling his dad off of the man.

"You don't understand. You can't trust him!" Johnny tells his son.

"And I can trust you?" Robby asks.

"Robby, please, listen." Johnny says.

"You know, all those years you weren't there, I blamed myself." Robby tells him. But Sensei Kreese is right. I can't be my own worst enemy. But you can be!"

Rory watches as Robby starts to fight his dad. She would've gotten involved if this was someone else, but this seemed like years worth of pent up anger, and she thought it best to stay out.

"Johnny!" Rory yells out as he throws Robby into the lockers.

"Shit." Johnny mutters before running to Robby. "Robby! Robby, you ok?"

"Get the hell away from him." Rory pushes the man before dropping beside Robby's side. "Are you okay, Keene? Wake up, please."

Rory quickly looks over as Kreese begins to hit Johnny. She only rolled her eyes before placing Robby's head in her lap.

"It'd be pretty nice if you woke up right about now, Keene." she says.

She sighs as she gently strokes his cheek. Her attention switches over as she hears Daniel talk.

"Oh, great. Now it's a party." she mutters. "Robby, wake up. I'm in a room with your father who hates me and Daniel LaRusso who hates me. I could use some back up."

"Robby?" Daniel questions. "What the hell did you do to him?"

"It wasn't me! It was Johnny." she shouts. "God, I hate you LaRusso's."

"I told you..." Kreese stood up. "This was inevitable."

Rory watches as they fight before turning back to Robby. "Wake up! God! Please, wake up."

The Sommers girl immediately jumps as the two groan men fly out of the window. "Jesus. And they complain about me."

Rory looks down as Robby groans. "You're awake." His hand immediately flies up to his head. "Yeah. That locker got you real good."

They quickly get up and Rory puts Robby's arm around her shoulders as they walk out. She freezes when she sees Sam and Miguel.

"Robby." Johnny says.

"Really, Rory?" Miguel questions.

"What?" she asks.

He only shakes his head as he looks the girl up and down. "This isn't you, Rory."

"Get out of here." Robby speaks up. "All of you."

"Come on, son." Kreese grabs Robby's shoulder.

Robby looks over at Sam, before snaking his arm around Rory's waist and walking into the dojo.

|

"You guys broke into the LaRusso's house?" Robby asks as they walk into Rory's house.

"Really, Robby—"

"Really what?" he cuts her off.

"Can we not argue? I feel like I'm about pass out. You can be angry at me tomorrow." Rory says as she walks away, but Robby quickly grabs her.

Images of her father instantly flashed in her mind, and the smell of beer somehow filled her nose. Her breathing picked up quickly before she turned around.

"Let me go!" she yelled as tears made their way down her face.

"Woah, woah, woah. Rory, I'm not—" before he could finish her sentence she ran upstairs, leaving him confused.

A/N: I didn't want to start season four on this chapter, so here's this short bit.