thirty-five

"Yo, guys. My boy Rory—"

"What?" the brunette turned to look at Kyler.

"No. Not you. I know this guy named—"

"I know, Kyler. I'm just messing with you." she smiles as she continues to stretch.

Kyler sighs as he shakes his head. "Anyways, he got some free tickets to the drive—in tonight. I think they're going old school with this, something called Bloodsport?"

"I know that movie." Robby speaks up. "My dad left an old VHS at our place. For a while, it was the only evidence I had that he existed."

"Well, I heard it's pretty dope. So, if you guys are in, let's do this." Kyler says.

"Depends on how late I have to work tonight." Tory tells the teen. "My new boss put me on the schedule for today. Guy's a total creep."

"You got a new job?" Rory asks and she nods. "What is it?"

"Nothing." Tory looks away from the girl.

"Oh... 'kay." Rory looks up at Robby. "You in?"

"Yeah." he tells the girl before looking over at Kenny. "Look who made it."

"What's wrong with you?" Rory asks, due to his silence.

"I was at the high school yesterday and these older kids started messing with me. This one guy told me I should quit Cobra Kai." Kenny says.

"Who was he?" Robby questions.

"I don't know. He had this spiky red hair." Kenny answers.

"Unbelievable." Rory rolls her eyes.

"We still owe that Judas some payback." Tory speaks up.

"Hell yeah." Kyler agrees.

"Everyone, fall in!" Kreese's voice catches their attention. "As you know, our enemies are working together. They are combining their styles to beat us. But they are destined to fail. Because there is only one way. And what is that way?"

"They Way of the Fist, sir!" the class yells.

"Exactly." Kreese tells them. "However, that doesn't mean that we can't double down. Class, meet Sensei Terry Silver. Co-founder of Cobra Kai, and one of the most ferocious fighters in the history of the sport. Together, we built Cobra Kai from the ground up, and now he is here to help you prepare for the All Valley."

The sensei's bow before Silver speaks. "Thank you, Sensei Kreese. It's an honor to be here."

"With two sensei's, you will receive twice the instruction. That means twice the work. And if you are not prepared to put in 200%, then you can leave right now." Kreese tells the class.

"But if you dig in and follow our lead, we're going to take you to the next level." Silver says.

|

"So, are you guys gonna beat up this Hawk dude?" Kenny asks as he practices with Robby.

"Don't worry about it. Focus on your combos." Robby tells him. "Really use that speed. Let's go."

"Nice, Payne." Rory compliments his fighting as she continues to do sit-ups.

"Yeah, I told you guys I've been practicing. I got all the moves down." Kenny tells the two and Rory looks over at Robby as pulls away the pads.

"Oh really?" Robby questions before he drops down and sweeps Kenny's legs.

"Definitely got all the moves down." Rory laughs before going over and helping Kenny up.