twenty-two

Rory got suspended longer than everyone else did, besides Tory. She got expelled. The Sommers girl went and visited Tory a couple of times, and Tory continuously apologized over and over for the scars on Rory's cheek even though she said it was fine.

Aisha left after the school fight. Her parents moved her. Rory hadn't gone to see her though. She hadn't gone to see Miguel either. She thought about, but always ended up cowering out. 

Her and Hawk mostly talked at karate training, but Rory told him she needed time to herself. She was just a little freaked out about everything still.

The sound of the doorbell ringing throughout the house caught Rory's attention. She quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence.

"No way." she laughed as she went to close the door, but a hand stopped her.

"We need your help." Daniel says.

"Why would I help you guys?" she asked.

"It's Robby." Johnny looks down.

"What about him?" Rory straightened her stance, and Johnny quickly looked up hopeful.

"We haven't been able to find him. We thought you could help." Johnny says.

"Look, I barely know him. There's no way I could help." Rory shrugged.

"Sommers, please—"

"It's Rory." she said sourly.

"Can you please just help us, Rory." Daniel begged.

Rory let out a long, heavy sigh. "Fine. Let me get changed. Wait outside."

|

Rory cringed as Johnny crunched loudly on his food. She rolled her eyes as she listened to the grown men bicker.

"You guys are so childish!" Rory thought out loud.

"Excuse me?" Daniel glanced back at her.

"Tell me if I'm wrong, but 40 years later, you guys are still beefing over high school drama, to the point where you both make dojos. And now, you're even bickering over fucking food." Rory groans.

"Language." Daniel says.

Rory laughs. "You are not my father."

"No one wants to be your father." Johnny says.

Rory immediately reaches up and snatched the food from him before throwing it out of the window. "Alright, anger issues."

"You're one to talk." Rory rolls her eyes.

"Now who's acting childish?" Daniel refers to the two bickering.

"The thing is, I am a child." the girl sits back.

"Your car's ringing." Johnny informs the man.

"Hey, honey." Daniel answers the phone.

"Hey. Where are you?" Amanda asks.

"I'm in the car. Johnny Lawrence is with me." Daniel says.

"Oh. Hi, Johnny." Amanda says.

"Oh. Hey, Amanda." he greets the woman.

"Aw. Don't forget about me." Rory teases. "She still mad over me breaking one of Sam's ribs?"

"Are you kidding me? That little b—" Daniel immediately takes it off of speaker phone.

Rory laughs as she sits back in the seat. "Honey— H— She can help— We need to find Robby. She can— Amanda, pl—"

They continue to argue and Daniel sighs as he finally hangs up the phone. "Did you have to do that?"